1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: June Guest/Host Special

1. noradawn

noradawn Guest

Hi Everyone,

I was curious about how the June specials worked out for you. I didn't have a single guest order the guest special, and I just had one past host who ordered both host specials (two people had booked off of her show)- no one else.

How did things work out for you?
    Nora

Jul 1, 2005
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Not well but good for me!

Out of $2200 in sales, I only had one taker on the guest special and neither host took advantage of the host special. I ended up getting both host specials at both shows so I could have 2 tablecloths and finally own the b-b-q set! I can't wait to get them!! I really see July and August being great for the host and guests!! :p :) :) :)

Jul 1, 2005
  3. PCALISON437613

PCALISON437613 Novice Member

Host Special Good Guest Special Bad

OUT OF $1800 IN SALES AND 4 SHOWS EVERY HOST PURCHASED A HOST SPECIAL, 3 TABLECLOTHS AND 1 BBQ SET, AND NO GUEST SPEICALS WERE PURCHASED. I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE BARBQ SET TO SHOW AT MY SHOWS SO THE GUESTS CAN SEE WHAT A NICE SET IT IS??? OR IF THEY WERE JUST TURNED OFF ON THE PRICE???
    ALISON
    MICHIGAN :confused:

4. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

I had pretty good results both with the HS and GS. I only had two shows but out of those 1 host purchased the bbq collection from one show and from the another, a past host got the bbq collection from the booking benefit. I had several guests get tools (and the recipe cards) from both shows. My sales for June were $1036 for 2 shows (1 catalog, 1 kitchen).

Jul 1, 2005
  5. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

I had the one host (I had 2 catalog shows) book a show for the host special BBQ Set and I got one as a thankyou gift for someone. I did sell some cleaning brushes with the grilling cards to the people who already had the tools. But not too exciting. I do have 3 shows for july and one was because of the specials. I think august should be good the two shows I have are for the host specials.
    :)

Jul 1, 2005
  6. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Host special was well liked. i had no takers for the guest special. I think the next 2 months guest specials will have good results.

Jul 1, 2005
  7. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

I didn't have any takers with the June guest special either. The host special was great though. And the next 2 months I am almost booked because of the specials!! I think the guest special has some of my hosts excited that they'll have a successful show! :)

Jul 2, 2005
Have something to add?