• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July's Tablecloth/Apron Special?

In summary, the tablecloth and apron from doing July's shows and going to conference may not ship until August. Don't have mine yet, but I was wondering about that today too.
I went to conference and submit the 2 shows, and mine is coming USPS.

chefann said:
I wonder if the difference between those shipping FedEx and those shipping USPS is the tablecloth for conference attendees.

I attended conference. And I live in MI like you...and I still don't have any tracking info for mine, and it's not on the adjustments page either. :cry:

Mine never did show up on the adjustment page. It just appeared on my side porch. And it's still not in the adj. screen.

chefann said:
Mine never did show up on the adjustment page. It just appeared on my side porch. And it's still not in the adj. screen.
Maybe I should check my front porch!Nope - nothing.

I got mine today! It came FedEx...I had both. Woohoo! It's alot cuter than I remembered. I opened it with a friend in the room, and she loved the snowmen. She said" maybe we should have a holiday show!" (I've been trying to get her on my calendar for months- but she's so busy, it's tough). So who knows! :D

what does this set look like?

chefann said:
I wonder if the difference between those shipping FedEx and those shipping USPS is the tablecloth for conference attendees.

That's not it :( I called HO today, and my is being shipped via the FedEx-to-USPS-to-me route, left HO on 8/12, and is currently showing as being in Wisconsin. It's supposed to get to me on 8/18. And I got both the apron and the tablecloth.

Hello! I received my tablecloth and apron on Saturday. It wasn't shipped using Fedex. It came in my mailbox. I hope that helps. Have a fabulous day!

I got mine USPS.

When I talked to HO last week they said they all ship Via Post Office. Not FedEx. So there would be no tracking number. I wonder why some of you did get them FedEx? To goofy. It is so hard to trust what the reps at HO say because we all seem to get different stories. Oh well, I got mine on Saturday! And I will even wear that one. Green is my favorite color and I love snowmen!

They were all shipped via Smart Post. It is a FedEx service that is delivered by the USPS.

FedEx delivered mine.

Just got mine today stuffed in my mailbox! It's so hot here I may just wear the apron today and nothing else!!!:eek::yuck:Ok, just kiddin!

i got mine last friday! cute , i just got apron but would pay for a table cloth~

baychef said:
Just got mine today stuffed in my mailbox! It's so hot here I may just wear the apron today and nothing else!!!:eek::yuck:Ok, just kiddin!

Did I ever tell you about the guest who saw my "I offer theme parties" sticker on my catalog and asked if I'd do a party for a group of nudists? I told her, "For safety's sake, I'd insist on wearing an apron." :D (I was quite proud of that answer, because I don't usually think of those zingers so quickly.)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tean94
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies