• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July's Tablecloth/Apron Special?

In summary, the tablecloth and apron from doing July's shows and going to conference may not ship until August. Don't have mine yet, but I was wondering about that today too.
chefcharity
Has anyone gotten the tablecloth & apron from doing july's shows and going to conference? Just wondering...

Don't have mine yet - but I was wondering about that today too.

I thought maybe I read they weren't shipping until August. Maybe we'll get them this week. I can't wait. I dont really care for them, but I love earning free stuff!

It says right on the flyer that they'll ship in August.

niclowther said:
I thought maybe I read they weren't shipping until August. Maybe we'll get them this week. I can't wait. I dont really care for them, but I love earning free stuff!

Your free stuff could turn into some $$$. I've seen several folks on here who want them. Why keep what you don't want right? :D Then turn that $$ into something you DO want....:thumbup:

I forgot all about that! I'm waiting for my sample package :chef:

chefann said:
It says right on the flyer that they'll ship in August.

Yeah, After I posted the original question I realized I could look up the flyer and there it was.....August.

I got my cookie press today, which said it would ship in Aug. so hopeful the apron/tablecloth is close behind.

Bumping to see if anyone got one yet

:chef:

not yet and i'm in indiana... Usually get things pretty quickly here

As of this morning, mine still wasn't showing up in the Adjustment area. :(

will it show up in the adjustment area if they are sending them by mail?? Just wondering if that's how they are sending these...instead of FedEx...

Cant wait.............. I think they are so cute....

Mine is finally in the adjustment area! yeah! or could this be for the booking slide? I don't know, but either way I'm getting something!

Mine was delivered today!

Did it come by reg mail or FedEx ? ? ?

FedEx.

(stupid minimums)

No, FedEx. Although I've had a contractor driver lately who seems a little dense. S/he (I never see him/her, so I don't know if it's a man or a woman) not only leaves the package on the side porch (which is good), but also leaves the door tag, which is meant to be a "we tried to deliver" notice, stuck to the box. I know you were here, because the box is here, usually too close to the screen door so I can't get in/out!

I try to put the reference info into FedEx and nothing comes up

RATS

chefann said:
No, FedEx. Although I've had a contractor driver lately who seems a little dense. S/he (I never see him/her, so I don't know if it's a man or a woman) not only leaves the package on the side porch (which is good), but also leaves the door tag, which is meant to be a "we tried to deliver" notice, stuck to the box. I know you were here, because the box is here, usually too close to the screen door so I can't get in/out!

He/she/it* just wants to be sure you know who put the box there in case you tripped over it and did a double-half gainer into the flower garden.

* - say it out loud, and real fast.

"FedUp" is the punchline to an old joke, which you can find here: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/omg-changed-shipping-vendor-no-more-man-brown-14222/#post117749

I havent been able to track both of mine- apron and booking slide. I'm thinking maybe mine is not coming fedex? Don't know but can't wait! I love getting packages!

Oh, and my fedex guy does the same thing- leaves box right in front of door and leaves hanging thingie.

I called SC earlier and they said that my apron was shipped USPS and that I should receive it on or before 10 business days. It was shipped on August 11th.

I finally have something in my adjustments area but I can't track it & it says ship date of the 4th. SO my guess is I'm getting it via SLOW USPS.

When I talked with HO they told me that they have been backed up with sending out the apron & tablecloths - that is why it said August 4th but just showed up on the adjustment thingy on the 11th - that is when they sent them out USPS

chefann said:

My driver leaves the door tag with the package too. WTF?????

Look at it this way- are you really going to be wearing the Green Snowman Apron in August?? or even September/October? So I'm in no rush. Would rather have seen the Booking Slide as the July incentive and saved the Snowman apron till later this summer or early fall.

I just want my apron/tablecloth in time for my Fall Preview on the 24th.

ChefBeckyD said:
I just want my apron/tablecloth in time for my Fall Preview on the 24th.

I'm taking mine to my team meeting this Saturday.

DebbieJ said:
My driver leaves the door tag with the package too. WTF?????

Mine put them on the boxes as I was standing there waiting......:rolleyes:

esavvymom said:
Look at it this way- are you really going to be wearing the Green Snowman Apron in August?? or even September/October? So I'm in no rush. Would rather have seen the Booking Slide as the July incentive and saved the Snowman apron till later this summer or early fall.

Wouldn't it turn heads to wear the apron to the grocery store? You have a good point and it also made me giggle! Thanks!

My FedEx lady puts the tag on the door inside the screen if she leaves the package(s). That way if someone goes off with it, they have left a tag. Must be they have been told to do so now. It seems pretty stupid to put the tag on the box though!

I just want mine for the fall preview I am doing as well on the 24th :) I can only hope.

I was hoping to have mine the 22nd for fall preview also LOL Still not showing up in adjustments LOL My Fedex guy as of late has been leaving the slip also but always on the door, which is silly because he leaves the box next to the door so if someone takes the box what is to stop them from taking the slip? LOL

A director in our group got her's today!!

Boy I called and I got a lady who doesn't know anything about the booking/recruiting slide promotion so who knows and then when I asked her about the apron she said that they haven't even started shipping them yet so she apparently needs to bone up on some things so when people call they know what they are telling them.

Well I just checked by making an adjustment and not knowing the number and my apron shows a Show date of 8/4 a day after my samples and I received my samples last week but no word on my apron LOL

Fluffy215 said:
Well I just checked by making an adjustment and not knowing the number and my apron shows a Show date of 8/4 a day after my samples and I received my samples last week but no word on my apron LOL

They shipped USPS so they would come way after the samples.

Call me a wierdo but I would actually start wearing my apron in September as a good segway into the countdown to Christmas as well as our new plates/platters/overall new products. I'm finding that all of my bookings from last few shows are booking fall shows for CHristmas shopping purposes (espec Sept for Stoneware) so I hope to push the shop early incentive a little more and perhaps the Snowmen touch can help.

"So you're probably wondering why on earth the pampered chef chick is standing up here in an apron with Snowmen on it. It's September for petes sake! Here in PA we didn't even have a summer and she's thinking Christmas? Well you bet I am and perhaps so will you as you see some of our fantastic items we're going to play with tonite...."
or
(Ann's tip:) Throw out the number of days until Xmas (which is already on my PC calendar) and then when they don't guess that its the number of days until Xmas then I can lead into "Well I'll give you a hint...that number relates to the apron I'm wearing today. Now anymore guesses?" and go from there.

I prefer lots of humor in my shows and if I can stand up there in front of everyone and make fun of the fact that I'm wearing snowmen in September (or Oct) then I have a few more lines for my cross between a Stand Up Comedy Show and my version of a Food Network Show.

Again, call me a weirdo. :D

Those are great ideas Melissa- you are not a weirdo...at least not for those ideas anyway ;)

I did receive my first "Halloween" e-mail magazine promo about 2 weeks ago. I saw the Halloween candy in a grocery store aisle bin (and it was a big bin) last August at this time last year.

Because Raebates put up a Christmas website, I too have been thinking about buying gifts now in an attempt to enjoy the Christmas season just a bit more this year. And I have a host that has a party every 6 months. Many of the things she gets for free are Christmas gifts. She is in her 60's and her husband is older. They don't have much money and both have health issues. Ok, I am babbling:blushing:, but my point is, people are thinking about Christmas!

The only think with wearing mine in Sept/Oct is that then I couldn't wear my HWC one...and I'm in love with that one! It's the first apron I've ever loved. I may wear it through October - because I want people to support the Making Strides campaign then.

I don't know - I'm torn...

Mine arrived yesterday. I'm planning to start using them in September. That's when I start promoting the idea of shopping for Christmas.

In the adjustments area, mine show shipping on 7/31, but I haven't received it yet and tracking doesn't show anything.

I don't have anything showing in my adjustments area for mine. :(

chefcaroline said:
In the adjustments area, mine show shipping on 7/31, but I haven't received it yet and tracking doesn't show anything.

Mine too! I wonder how long it will take to get here? I tried doing the fedex tracking thingy that was told to us in the Guide to Season changeover thread, but it has never worked for me. Oh well, at least I know it's on its way!

I just talked to someone at HO and even though mine shows in the adjustment area for 7/31 it didn't actually ship out USPS until this past Wednesday..... Who knows when I will actually get it... LOL

I got mine today in the mail.

I wonder if the difference between those shipping FedEx and those shipping USPS is the tablecloth for conference attendees.

<h2>What is the July Tablecloth/Apron Special?</h2><p>The July Tablecloth/Apron Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of July. It includes a special edition tablecloth and apron that are not available for purchase outside of this promotion.</p><h2>How can I get the tablecloth and apron?</h2><p>The tablecloth and apron can be obtained by hosting a Pampered Chef party or show in the month of July. The host will receive the special edition items as a thank you gift for hosting the party.</p><h2>Can I still get the tablecloth and apron if I attend conference?</h2><p>Yes, if you attend the Pampered Chef conference in July, you will also receive the special edition tablecloth and apron as part of your conference registration.</p><h2>Has anyone received the tablecloth and apron from hosting a July show and attending conference?</h2><p>Yes, many hosts and attendees have received the tablecloth and apron through this promotion. It is a popular and highly anticipated offer each year.</p><h2>Are there any other ways to get the tablecloth and apron?</h2><p>No, the tablecloth and apron are only available through hosting a July party or attending conference. They are not available for purchase separately or through any other promotions.</p>

What is the July Tablecloth/Apron Special?

The July Tablecloth/Apron Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of July. It includes a special edition tablecloth and apron that are not available for purchase outside of this promotion.

How can I get the tablecloth and apron?

The tablecloth and apron can be obtained by hosting a Pampered Chef party or show in the month of July. The host will receive the special edition items as a thank you gift for hosting the party.

Can I still get the tablecloth and apron if I attend conference?

Yes, if you attend the Pampered Chef conference in July, you will also receive the special edition tablecloth and apron as part of your conference registration.

Has anyone received the tablecloth and apron from hosting a July show and attending conference?

Yes, many hosts and attendees have received the tablecloth and apron through this promotion. It is a popular and highly anticipated offer each year.

Are there any other ways to get the tablecloth and apron?

No, the tablecloth and apron are only available through hosting a July party or attending conference. They are not available for purchase separately or through any other promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tean94
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies