• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July NL Planning: Share Ideas & Get Inspired!

In summary, Rita's July newsletter has tips on how to make pasta salad, personal news, and company specials.
heat123
Silver Member
Anyone working on their July NL yet? Trying to get some ideas as to what to put in mine! TIA!

For each of my newsletters I include a bit of personal news and a tip of some kind. Here 's what's in my July newsletter, which will go out on Tuesday.This month's tip:Wow! July already. Time for lots of picnics. And, of course, picnics often mean pasta salad. Here are a few hints about making your favorite pasta salad as good as it can be.Be sure to cook your pasta al dente—tender, yet still firm to the bite. Rinse it in cool water to get rid of excess starch and stop the cooking process. Mix it immediately with your dressing.If you’re adding vegetables or chopped, fresh herbs you’ll want to stir those in just before serving to maintain their texture and color. If you’re using dried herbs, you can add those right away.In general, 8 ounces of dry pasta will yield 3 to 4 cups of cooked pasta, enough for 6 to 8 servings.Oh, yeah, and you can remove the water from your pasta easily with the Pampered Chef Salad Spinner. Just give it one pump and the excess water will spin right out. No more watery pasta salad.My news:I’ll be out of town for a while in July. From Wednesday, July 9, through Saturday, July 12, I’ll be in Chicago. I’ll be attending the Pampered Chef National Conference. That’s right. I’ll be learning how to be a better consultant for you.Don’t worry, though. I’ll have my cell phone with me. You will still be able to reach me if you have a Pampered Chef emergency. Of course, I also include the company specials--current and future.BTW, the reason I always include a bit of personal news is that I want people to connect with me on a personal level. I want them to think of me as their PC consultant. The more they are able to see me as a person and not just a salesperson, the more likely they are to develop a loyalty to me and my business.

great ideas Rae, Thanks

Rita's July NewsletterHappy Selling!
Rita

Attachments

• July News 08.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 620
Thank you so much Rita, just who I was hoping they would share! :)

Thanks Rae for your tips!

awesome job!Thanks Rita for that great newsletter! You are sooooo creative! Such good ideas! Thanks!:thumbup: :chef:

Thank You Thank you Thank you!

Now I just need to know....
What is a potini?

I think it's like a baked potato or mashed potato bar show where they add toppings to the potatos.

Thanks Rita, my team loved your news letter. They are going to use it if that is ok?

Hi Rita!!!! I'm so glad to see you out here and your wonderful Newsletter!!! :0)

Thank You Thank You
Kim from Alaska

Last edited:

Related to July NL Planning: Share Ideas & Get Inspired!

What is the purpose of the July NL planning event?

The July NL planning event is designed to bring together Pampered Chef consultants to share ideas and get inspired for the upcoming month. It is an opportunity for consultants to brainstorm and plan their business strategies for July.

Who can attend the July NL planning event?

The July NL planning event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their rank or experience level. Whether you are a seasoned consultant or just starting out, everyone is welcome to attend and contribute.

How will the July NL planning event be conducted?

The July NL planning event will be conducted virtually, through a Zoom call or a similar platform. This allows consultants from all over the country to participate and share their ideas and inspiration without having to travel.

What should I prepare for the July NL planning event?

It is recommended that you come to the July NL planning event with a few ideas or goals in mind for the upcoming month. This could include new product launches, marketing strategies, or any other business-related ideas you may have.

What can I expect to gain from attending the July NL planning event?

By attending the July NL planning event, you can expect to gain valuable insights and inspiration from your fellow consultants. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate and network with other consultants, which can lead to new business opportunities and growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • slm_610
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • quiverfull7
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies