• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Guest Specials: Purchase Limits, Commissions, and Minimums Explained"

In summary, guests can purchase multiples of one special, but cannot purchase multiples of multiple specials. There is no limit to the number of specials a guest can purchase, and they can purchase them regardless of whether they are commissionable or not. The specials do not count towards host sales.
floccies
Is there a limit to the number of specials a guest can purchase?

Can they purchase multiples of one special?
Can they purchase multipless of multiple specials?
Is there a minimum purchase?

Are the specials commissionable?
Do the specials count towards host sales?

No, Yes, Yes, No, Yes (just the amount they actually spend), Yes.

LOL! Awesome succinct answer. And great questions too!! :)

Yep - that's Beth for ya... never any extra words (hee hee!)

I'm looking forward to this... I plan to stock up for my own summer entertaining, and suggest to my customers they do the same! :D

BethCooks4U said:
No, Yes, Yes, No, Yes (just the amount they actually spend), Yes.

Now that is one way to answer yes and not deal with the minimum character rule.:cool:

Here's a tip: use the plates and cutlery at all your shows. I've got a couple sets of each specifically for taking to shows. Hosts don't need to buy paper plates or plasticware, and it gets a couple more items into guests hands. I can easily fit service for 12 in the large cookware bag from the January promo.If you want them to take to all your July shows, you can place a personal order this month and get them at the sale price.

genburk said:
Now that is one way to answer yes and not deal with the minimum character rule.:cool:
I am not a woman of few words usually but I have to say that sometimes I do have to deal with that rule.:rolleyes:

I was just trying to answer all the questions and they didn't need explaination. You all are too funny!:p

chefann said:
Here's a tip: use the plates and cutlery at all your shows. I've got a couple sets of each specifically for taking to shows. Hosts don't need to buy paper plates or plasticware, and it gets a couple more items into guests hands. I can easily fit service for 12 in the large cookware bag from the January promo.

If you want them to take to all your July shows, you can place a personal order this month and get them at the sale price.

How do you get the sale price? Do you use the guest item number or the regular item number from the catalog? Thanks!

Create a personal order in PP/P3 (non-commission orders), the use the sale number. We can order 1 of each special the month prior so that we have samples on hand. (It's more involved when it's a "get free w/purch" special)

chefann said:
Create a personal order in PP/P3 (non-commission orders), the use the sale number. We can order 1 of each special the month prior so that we have samples on hand. (It's more involved when it's a "get free w/purch" special)
WHAT?! Really?! My directors NEVER told me that! That's good to know! THANKS! I swear I've learned more from this site than from my directors!

I believe that info is also in the Policies and Procedures document.

chefann said:
I believe that info is also in the Policies and Procedures document.
Hm - I could have easily read that and forgotten - it's a little hectic when you first get started! :)

Totally understand that!

It's on page F-10 of the policies. ;)

I remember reading it, but was too new to really understand how to do it. Thanks for clearing that up.

I wish we could order the HOST special - even if it was only at 50% off...

I just ordered one of the June host specials because the host and past host didn't want there's. Good deal for me!

What are the July guest specials?

The July guest specials are exclusive deals and discounts for customers who purchase Pampered Chef products during the month of July.

Is there a limit on how many July guest specials I can purchase?

Yes, there is a limit of one July guest special per customer. This helps ensure that all customers have a chance to take advantage of the special offer.

How much commission do I earn on July guest specials?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you earn 20% commission on all July guest specials sold. This is in addition to any other commissions or bonuses you may earn on regular products.

Is there a minimum purchase required to receive July guest specials?

No, there is no minimum purchase required to receive the July guest specials. However, keep in mind that there is a limit of one special per customer.

Can I combine the July guest specials with other discounts or promotions?

No, the July guest specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They are already offered at a discounted price for a limited time, so they cannot be further discounted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
monicag
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Carissidy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies