• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July & August Outside Order Form

In summary, to access the July & August Outside Order Form, you can either log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account or request the form from your upline consultant. The form can be used for both in-person and online orders, with special promotions and discounts often available. Processing and shipping times for orders placed with the form may vary and changes to orders may only be made before they are processed and shipped.
pamperedtiffani
Here are my OOF's for July & August

Attachments

• July Order Form.doc
    87 KB · Views: 565
  • August Order Form.doc
    95 KB · Views: 479
thanks! love it when I am prepared in advance for the next selling months ahead!

Thank you, Thank youThank you for going to the work to create these wonderful outside order forms and for sharing them with us. They are wonderful.:)

1. How do I access the July & August Outside Order Form?

To access the July & August Outside Order Form, you can either log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "My Business" section, or you can request the form from your upline consultant.

2. Can I use the July & August Outside Order Form for online orders?

Yes, you can use the July & August Outside Order Form for both in-person and online orders. Simply enter the customer's information and order details on the form, and then process the order through your Pampered Chef consultant account as usual.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for orders placed using the July & August Outside Order Form?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for orders placed using the July & August Outside Order Form. These promotions may include discounted or free products, host rewards, or discounted shipping. Be sure to check with your upline consultant or the Pampered Chef website for current promotions.

4. How long will it take for orders placed using the July & August Outside Order Form to be processed and shipped?

Orders placed using the July & August Outside Order Form typically take 3-5 business days to process and ship. However, during high volume periods, such as during a new product launch or a sale, processing and shipping times may be longer. Be sure to communicate any potential delays to your customers.

5. Can I add or change items on an order placed using the July & August Outside Order Form?

If the order has not yet been processed, you may be able to add or change items on an order placed using the July & August Outside Order Form. However, if the order has already been processed and shipped, it is not possible to make changes. In this case, you may need to process a return or exchange for the customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • VeronicaW
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Chef Duck