• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joining PC? Create Your Consultant Website Now!

In summary, you can not set up wedding registries or take individual orders until you qualify. You can set up your shows online and accept orders for the shows though.
sunset424
I've just joined PC but wanted to go ahead and get my website but when I try to subscribe it only gives me the option to enter a TPC card for payment and I don't have mine yet, applied but not received yet. Can I not just pay with my personal cc for now??

THANKS!

I couldn't find a way around it either. If you applied for your card more than 5 business days ago there is a number you can call to get your TPC Card number. I've had my site for about a week now, and my TPC Card still hasn't arrived in the mail, lol.

Don't think you can. How long ago did you apply for it? It takes about 5 biz days to set up. You can call Solution Center or the Automated number, in your biz guide and get the card number.

Do know that you will not be able to set up wedding registries or take individual orders until you qualify. You will be able to set up your shows online and accept orders for the shows though.

I just applied a few days ago, guess I'll just wait until I can get the number. I do know that I can only do show orders and that's why I want it, I already have some shows scheduled, so I thought it would be beneficial to go ahead and get it. My first one is April 9th (YAY!!) so I should be able to get the number by then.Thanks ladies!!

Very exciting! Try calling the automated number (think it's listed as express in the biz guide contact page)....you punch in your consultant number and password and they'll provide it if it's ready.

Ok so I got my website set up and I knew that I wouldn't be able to do wedding registries or individual orders but I thought I would be able to accept orders for shows that I'm doing but don't see any thing on my site where this can be done. Can anyone help me with this??

sunset424 said:
Ok so I got my website set up and I knew that I wouldn't be able to do wedding registries or individual orders but I thought I would be able to accept orders for shows that I'm doing but don't see any thing on my site where this can be done. Can anyone help me with this??

"Shop Online" or "Our Products"

There, your guests will enter the host's name and they can shop away.

For you, you have to sign into Consultants' Corner, and go to your PWS Assistant (one of the quick links on the right) and set up the show on your site.

OK got it! Thanks!!

What is the New Consultant Web Site?

The New Consultant Web Site is a customizable online platform designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help them manage and grow their business.

How do I access the New Consultant Web Site?

You can access the New Consultant Web Site by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "New Consultant Web Site" link in the menu.

What features does the New Consultant Web Site offer?

The New Consultant Web Site offers a variety of features, including personalized website creation, online party bookings, customer management tools, marketing materials, and training resources.

Do I have to pay for the New Consultant Web Site?

The New Consultant Web Site is available to all Pampered Chef consultants for free as part of their membership. However, some premium features may require an additional fee.

Can I track my sales and earnings on the New Consultant Web Site?

Yes, the New Consultant Web Site has a sales and earnings tracking feature that allows you to monitor your progress and see your income in real-time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
VAGirlChef
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Nilgae