• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at Our Open House: $68 Postage for Invites Without Email

In summary, you have an open house coming up and you want to invite all of your past guests and hosts but stamps are $0.41 cents. You think that the price has gone up since then, so you are unsure if everyone has e-mail. You should email, and then call, to invite everyone. You should also print out the invitations on postcards so that people will not have to deal with labels.
cewcooks
I have an open house in a few weeks and I want to invite all past guest and hosts etc but stamps are $0.41 cents I think here so I'm not really sure not everyone has e mail and I really want this to be a good show since it's the only one I have for July!

Any suggestions??

well stamps are err....42 cents now!! unless you have the forever stamps.

I would email, and get on the phone. A Personal invite I think is always more inviting ---

Good luck

So you have about 161 things to mail out?

Well, as we tell our hosts to do... call and invite everyone! May seem like a pain in the tail but come up with a small script, and after your minute of brief catching up, say your script and limit each call to about 3-4 minutes. Set a timer! And when it goes off, get off!! Do about 20-30 calls a day. Within 1 week you should be able to call everyone. Then you'll know who can make it and who can't which will limit your amount on invites that you'll have to send. While you are on the phone inviting them, ask everyone, including the ones that say "no" for their e-mail address, and ask how often they check it. Then let them know you'll send them more info and then use your PC website to send those invitations, that you can customize. Then your website will send out the reminders too. If they don't check their e-mail much then I'd said them a postcard invitation. I did this recently and I only ended up sending out about 5 invites in the mail, the rest were all e-mail invites! And I had a great turnout! But don't forget to get everyone's email... so that you can invite through e-mail in the future!
Good Luck! Also, aren't postcard stamps way cheaper than letter stamps.... I just use old postcard invitations, I created a little invite on my computer cut them out and glued them on with a glue stick and then used postcard stamps and it's way cheaper! You won't have to do many because most will have e-mail.
Let us know how you do!

yes, Kitchen Diva I have about 161 invites sealed and ready for stamps, but I need to do something fast because the open house is on July 12th!

you can get a label that would fit on a diskette and it will cover the info on the side of one of our postcard invites! That way you can print them off, stick them on and use a postcard stamp! That will save a little bit of money!

You can also sign up for PostCalls.com to "make" your calls for you. No, it's not a PERSONAL invite, since you record it so you aren't live on the phone available for chit-chat, but when you have sooooooooo many friends and family to call it may be your best bet. Let me know if you want inof on doing that.

**BTW- that's what I did for our Annual Host/Customer Appreiciation night last fall....otherwise my calls just could NOT have been done! I just didn't have the time to call and chat with 100+ people!

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

yes I do not know if I will be able to make the calls, especially since the invites are sealed and ready to go.

Thanks for the tip and congrats on having a boy!

Kelly, Can you tell me more about your Host/Customer appreciation night? What did you do?

As for the postcards, which I know you aren't changing to...PRINT them ON the postcards!! Actually, even when I use our postcards, I still print a lot of information on them. So much easier than labels and such. Also, a $350 show will pay for the postage and hopefully you'll reconnect and book several shows. Definitely call to follow up b/c people don't always get mail and people are so busy they forget that days fly by so fast.

Jules711 said:
As for the postcards, which I know you aren't changing to...PRINT them ON the postcards!! Actually, even when I use our postcards, I still print a lot of information on them. So much easier than labels and such. Also, a $350 show will pay for the postage and hopefully you'll reconnect and book several shows. Definitely call to follow up b/c people don't always get mail and people are so busy they forget that days fly by so fast.
i agree with printing on postcards, it looks so much nicer. And postcard stamps are so much cheaper. If the price of regular stamps shocks you, send postcards and then follow up with everyone.

Related to Join Us at Our Open House: $68 Postage for Invites Without Email

What is the purpose of the open house?

The open house is an opportunity for potential customers to learn more about Pampered Chef products and services.

What is the cost of attending the open house?

The cost of attending the open house is $68 for postage if you choose to receive invitations without email. However, email invitations are available at no cost.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the open house?

Yes, please feel free to bring a friend or family member to the open house. The more, the merrier!

What can I expect at the open house?

At the open house, you can expect to sample and learn about our products, watch cooking demonstrations, and have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef items.

How do I RSVP for the open house?

You can RSVP for the open house by filling out the online form or contacting our customer service team. The RSVP deadline is [date].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hcjeep