• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Shaving Squad - Get a Free Razor!

In summary, to join the Shaving Squad and receive a free razor, you must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States or Canada. Signing up is easy, just visit their website and fill out the form. There is no cost to join, but there may be a subscription fee if you choose to continue receiving razors. As a member, you will receive a free razor every 3 months to try out different styles. You can cancel your membership at any time, but the company encourages you to continue providing feedback on their products.
Thanks! I just love Freebie's!:D

I love freebies! thanks for sharing!

I'm all about the FREE! I just hope they don't fill my in-box with junk!

Thank you Carolyn! I just signed up for mine!

Lisa

Thank you, Carolyn. I love freebies, too!!

Diane

I love freebies too but I hate junk mail and I am afraid they will send me mail non stop.

Thanks Carolyn,
I just signed up for mine. Laurel

you can always block the sender or unsubscribe from the emails!!

jenniferknapp said:
you can always block the sender or unsubscribe from the emails!!
That is true!

I just ordered mine! Thanks Carolyn!

chefkristin said:
I love freebies too but I hate junk mail and I am afraid they will send me mail non stop.

I have a yahoo address set up that I use for things like this, Then I do not have to worry about giving out my email address that I use all of the time.

Thanks, Carolyn! I just ordered mine too!

Related to Join the Shaving Squad - Get a Free Razor!

1. What is the requirement to join the Shaving Squad?

To join the Shaving Squad and receive a free razor, you must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States or Canada.

2. How do I sign up for the Shaving Squad?

It's easy to join the Shaving Squad! Simply visit our website and fill out the sign-up form. After you submit your information, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.

3. Is there a cost to join the Shaving Squad?

No, there is no cost to join the Shaving Squad. It is completely free to become a member and receive a free razor. However, if you choose to continue receiving razors from us, there may be a subscription fee.

4. How often will I receive a free razor as part of the Shaving Squad?

As a member of the Shaving Squad, you will receive a free razor every 3 months. This allows you to try out different razor styles and find the perfect one for you.

5. Can I cancel my membership in the Shaving Squad?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time by contacting our customer service team. However, we would love for you to continue receiving razors from us and provide feedback on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susans_kitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies