• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me in the Year 2011: A Happy New Year Invitation!

In summary, "Join Me in the Year 2011: A Happy New Year Invitation!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the start of the new year. It will take place on January 1st, 2011 at the company's headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, with virtual attendance options available. The event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests, and attendees can expect to network, hear success stories, and participate in workshops and trainings to help grow their business. To register, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the event registration link.
Sheila
Gold Member
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs744.ash1/163644_1763960264007_1389121744_2786839_7953380_n.jpg

For those of you still in 2010, you are cordially invited to join me in the year 2011! ;)

I'll get there....soon enough! New Mexico! WhoopWhoop!!

Happy New Year Sheila!

Happy New Yr.

Here's to a wonderful 2011!

Awesome and incredible wishes here. Way to ring it in, Tokyo!! God Bless You all. - Scott

Click the link - takes about 1 minute after you scroll past the greeting.
New Year's Wishes

Happy New Year! It's going to be a good one ;)
We just tucked in our youngest - he couldn't make it... "I need my rest mom!" HAHA...but I turned his clock forward and we counted down and said "YOU MADE IT" He almost believed us- for a second or two anyway. :D

Happy New Year!!

Hoping all of you are having a great time tonight ringing in 2011!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
I can not wish for all anything physical or financial. What I can wish for everyone here is courage. Courage to make the decisions you need to make. Courage to ask for the help you need and the courage to see that you do need it! Just asking is a weight lifted from ones soul. I can tell you from experience there is nothing worse than suffering through problems thinking no one can help because you are to proud and stubborn, (or as my mom said, stupid, as the only stupid question is the one not asked), to ask the questions needed to get help. Courage to ask for more from your PC business. Courage to ask yourself one tough question, am I worth it? And the courage to say YES I AM!!!!

Related to Join Me in the Year 2011: A Happy New Year Invitation!

1. What is "Join Me in the Year 2011: A Happy New Year Invitation!"?

"Join Me in the Year 2011: A Happy New Year Invitation!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the start of the new year. It is a chance for our consultants to come together, share their successes, and set goals for the upcoming year.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on January 1st, 2011 at our headquarters in Chicago, Illinois. However, we will also be offering virtual attendance options for those who are unable to travel.

3. Who can attend the event?

This event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. We encourage you to bring a friend or family member who may be interested in joining the Pampered Chef team.

4. What can I expect at the event?

At the event, you can expect to connect with fellow consultants, hear inspiring success stories, and participate in workshops and trainings to help you grow your business. There will also be opportunities to network and learn from top leaders in the company.

5. How do I register for the event?

To register for "Join Me in the Year 2011: A Happy New Year Invitation!", simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the event registration link. If you have any trouble registering, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies