• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy New Year 2010: Greetings from Japan!

In summary, the ingredients used in "It's 2010 Here in Japan" include rice, seafood, vegetables, soy sauce, miso, and mirin. The dish may or may not be spicy, depending on the specific dish. There are also vegetarian and vegan options available. The recommended serving size is half a cup of rice and one to two cups of the main dish. "It's 2010 Here in Japan" can be found at Pampered Chef parties as part of their international cuisine line.
Sheila
Gold Member
Happy New Year from your future! :D

Happy New Year to you, Sheila!!

lol:) so funny. Happy New Year to you too. Isn't technology great.

Yup! LOLI get to do everything first ... even the DVD on the 4th! LOL :D

Sheesh, televisions, stereos, cars...everything is made in Japan. Now even the new year is made in Japan.

Grumble mumble grumble

No, technically we are copying my friends in Australia! LOL

Sheila said:
Yup! LOL

I get to do everything first ... even the DVD on the 4th! LOL :D

Rub that in, why don't ya? How's 2010 going so far? Happy New Year to you.

Sheila said:
No, technically we are copying my friends in Australia! LOL

Who are only copying their neighbors in New Zealand...

So true Noora! :DBecca, so far it's good! Both the kids are sleeping soundly, so that's good! I was afraid all the racket outside would have one or both up. But they slept through all the celebrations in the area. :D

Happy New Year!! :D

Related to Happy New Year 2010: Greetings from Japan!

What are the ingredients used in "It's 2010 Here in Japan"?

The ingredients used in "It's 2010 Here in Japan" vary depending on the specific dish, but common ingredients include rice, seafood, vegetables, and soy sauce. Traditional Japanese seasonings like miso and mirin may also be used.

Is "It's 2010 Here in Japan" a spicy dish?

Not all dishes in "It's 2010 Here in Japan" are spicy. Some may have a mild level of spice, while others may have a more intense heat. It is best to check the specific dish for its level of spiciness.

Are there vegetarian or vegan options in "It's 2010 Here in Japan"?

Yes, there are vegetarian and vegan options in "It's 2010 Here in Japan". Many dishes can be made with tofu or vegetables instead of meat, and there are also some traditional vegetarian dishes in Japanese cuisine.

What is the recommended serving size for "It's 2010 Here in Japan"?

The recommended serving size for "It's 2010 Here in Japan" is typically half a cup of rice and one to two cups of the main dish. However, this may vary depending on individual preferences and appetites.

Can I find "It's 2010 Here in Japan" at Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, you can find "It's 2010 Here in Japan" at Pampered Chef parties as part of our international cuisine line. It is a popular dish among our customers and is often featured at our parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies