• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Tools in Chino, CA? Help Out a New Resident from Japan for a Dec Show!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high quality cooking tools, including knives, cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and food storage containers. These tools are designed to last and come with a satisfaction guarantee. They can be purchased online, at cooking shows, or at the retail store in Chino, CA. Special deals and promotions are also available for new residents in Chino. For beginner cooks, the essential kitchen tools and cooking classes are recommended to get started.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have someone who's moved there from Japan & is looking to borrow some tools for a Dec show. If you are in the area & can assist, we would greatly appreciate the help! :D

um, that's my hometown. a very small hometown actually. what does she need to borrow? my mom has lots of pc stuff.

Jenni is a Director & 30 miles away. She volunteered on the Director's side to help. If Jane doesn't want to drive that far, I'll get back with you to see if your Mom can help. ;)Thanks girl! :D

I live 15 miles away and can meet her 1/2 way--have her call me. I will pm you my phone #.

Saw your e-mail, replied & added her to it. Thanks girl! :D

I have a twitter buddy who lives there, but I haven't signed him yet!

What are you waiting for? ;)

Sheila, if you send me her email, we have a back to business meeting on the 5th of Jan in Brea, about 10 miles from Chino, it would be a great time to plug her in. I'll invite her.

Nanisu said:
Sheila, if you send me her email, we have a back to business meeting on the 5th of Jan in Brea, about 10 miles from Chino, it would be a great time to plug her in. I'll invite her.

Just e-mailed it to you. She's hoping her baby will be here by Christmas, so not sure if she'll be able to attend the B2B meeting or not, but I sent you her e-mail address just in case. ;)

1. What types of cooking tools are available at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of cooking tools including knives, cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and food storage containers. We also have specialized tools for specific tasks such as grilling, baking, and meal prep.

2. Are the cooking tools at Pampered Chef of high quality?

Yes, we take great pride in providing our customers with high quality cooking tools that are designed to last. Our products are made with durable materials and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee, ensuring that you are getting the best value for your money.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef cooking tools in Chino, CA?

Yes, we have a variety of ways for you to purchase our cooking tools in Chino, CA. You can visit our website to place an online order, attend a cooking show hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant, or visit our retail store in the Chino area.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for new residents in Chino, CA?

As a welcome to our community, we offer special deals and promotions for new residents in Chino, CA. Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on our current offers.

5. Can you recommend some must-have cooking tools for a beginner cook?

For a beginner cook, we recommend starting with our essential kitchen tools such as a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, and a set of versatile cookware. We also offer cooking classes and recipe ideas to help you get started on your cooking journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies