• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun on Sovereign of the Seas - 1 Month Countdown!

In summary, a group of people are anxiously awaiting their trip to the sovereign of the seas. They are all experts summarizers of content.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Ok, so I'm sure there is probably a thread out there somewhere about this, but I couldn't find it...

WHO'S TRAVELING ON THE SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS IN 1 MONTH??? Leaving out of Port Canaveral???

I'd love to connected with some people traveling on the same ship and make some new Pampered Chef friends :) I just got our room assigment today and it made it that much more real, I can't wait for a little sunny weather vacation time!!! This will be my first incentive trip earned, YIPEE!

I'm on the Sovereign. YOu are going to have a blast!! Congrats on your first trip - your first of MANY to come, I"m sure! You'll have a great time. The cruise 2 years ago was my first trip I earned and it was an awesome experience! That's so exciting!! ONly 32 more days!!

Yay Becky! I'm super excited! This is actually going to be the third time I've been on this particular ship, but I could care less, I'm just too excited about traveling with the Pampered Chef and all of my consultant friends. I'm sure this cruise is going to be unlike any other cruise I've even been on, and I've cruised a lot!

We can't be the only ones going on this ship... any others out there anxiously awaiting their trips?

WOOHOO!!! I'm on that ship too.

me too!! see ya there!

I will also be seeing you gals! My husband is more excited I think than I am! He started the count down over the Christmas holiday! This is our first cruise and it's also our 25th wedding anniversary. He's already preparing for the cruise and that's a hoot as he is mister late or whatever I throw together is good enough. So hopefully, I'll get to see all your smiles and have a great time with you as well!

Oh, I'm so happy to see some other people that will be on that ship too! Did you all realize that our cruise leaves 1 month from today exactly!!! I'm packing already too and that's SOOOOOOO unlike me, I'm the queen of procrastination! Something about this cruise just has me super excited and ready to go, I just think it's going to be really special because it's with the Pampered Chef!!!

Darcy I will be on the Sovereign too!! Maybe we can talk about how to get Carrie L. active again up here in NY!!! Let me know if any of her consultants are still active here and I would be glad to be their hospitality director.

baychef said:
Darcy I will be on the Sovereign too!! Maybe we can talk about how to get Carrie L. active again up here in NY!!! Let me know if any of her consultants are still active here and I would be glad to be their hospitality director.

Just sent you an email, I'm so excited we'll be on the same ship and have a chance to meet!

New bathing suit arrived yesterday! :)

:D I'll be on that ship as well! We can't wait!!:D

Related to Join the Fun on Sovereign of the Seas - 1 Month Countdown!

1. What is "Join the Fun on Sovereign of the Seas - 1 Month Countdown!" all about?

"Join the Fun on Sovereign of the Seas - 1 Month Countdown!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on board the Royal Caribbean cruise ship, Sovereign of the Seas. It is a month-long celebration of food, fun, and community for Pampered Chef consultants and their families.

2. Who is eligible to participate in this event?

All actively working Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to join the event. This includes consultants from the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.

3. How can I register for this event?

You can register for "Join the Fun on Sovereign of the Seas - 1 Month Countdown!" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by registering through the Pampered Chef website. A registration fee is required to secure your spot.

4. What activities and events can I expect during the 1 month countdown?

During the 1 month countdown, you can expect a variety of activities and events including cooking classes, product demonstrations, team building exercises, and networking opportunities. There will also be special events such as a welcome reception and a farewell dinner.

5. Can I bring my family with me to this event?

Yes, you can bring your family with you to "Join the Fun on Sovereign of the Seas - 1 Month Countdown!" However, please note that additional fees may apply for family members who wish to participate in certain activities or events. Please consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda