• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Joining Flylady Help Overcome Procrastination?

which one) and it was talking about how she has turned this into a multi-million dollar business. I just went out to the website to browse and see what's new. I found a student control journal. FABULOUS!! My son is in 7th grade this year and is in the gifted program for the first time this year. We have talked alot about staying on top of things (LOTS of special projects in this program), developing... routines, time management, etc. His eyes have started to glaze over every time I open my mouth :( This journal says everything I have been trying to teach him but in a "just between us, keep your parents away"
I just want to say thank for starting this thread. I was just thinking that I need to clean things out and get organized. I had seen the FlyLady site before, but never did anything about. I just signed up! Hopefully, it will help at home, and with my business.

Thanks!

I signed up. My sink i shined, my shoes are on, I just rebooted my laundry and I am doing a little Zone 5. Now I need to fit some CCC's and booking calls in. I am hoping the habits of cleaning will help with the flow of my business habits too.

I signed up too! And, last night, I actually tidied up my kitchen...all dishes washed and island cleared off. All of Chelsey's toys were put away and her room tidied (and she helped!). I did all this and I was sick with the cold!! I was very proud of myself and hope I can get into that habit every night...NO MATTER WHAT!!

One day at a time....baby steps.....gotta remember that!! ;)

Without me having to read through this whole thread: What is FlyLady?

Jennifer~

She has a website and email program you can sign up for. It's easy steps to get your house clean and decluttered and keep it that way! (For those of us who live in CHAOS...Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome...)

KellyTheChef said:
Jennifer~

She has a website and email program you can sign up for. It's easy steps to get your house clean and decluttered and keep it that way! (For those of us who live in CHAOS...Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome...)

I need to be signing up then!!!! I will check it out. Thanks.

Thats funny. Is it Jilleysue? No I am not the flylady..but I am a member. It is a great system. It does give you alot of great tips. Clearing clutter is one of my greatest organizational tips. I am the middle or organizing my entire office. I am taking a 4 day Feng Shui class in February. I have figured out that I am very good at organizing and see what makes areas function for people, so I am running with it. The emails are a little over whelming, but I set up a seperate email address on yahoo just for the fly emails. Made it much easier.

<h2>What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Join the Flylady Community and Get Organized with FLY Baby Tips! (47 characters) I just signed up to be a FLY baby on Friday night... (flylady.net) </h2><p>1. What is the Flylady Community and how can it help me get organized?2. How do I sign up to become a FLY baby?3. What are FLY Baby Tips and how do they work?4. Can I join the Flylady Community anytime or is there a specific time to sign up?5. Are there any costs associated with joining the Flylady Community and using FLY Baby Tips?</p><h2>Anyone else do this?</h2><p>This question is not specific enough to provide an answer. Please specify what "this" refers to.</p><h2>Anyone else like me? Not pay bills just cuz they don't want to spend HOURS going through and balancing the checkbook and finding all of the bills, etc? :o The $$$ can be sitting in the account, but I can STILL pay bills late because of my silly procratination!:blushing: </h2><p>You are not alone! Many people struggle with procrastination when it comes to paying bills. It can be overwhelming and time-consuming, but it's important to stay on top of your finances to avoid late fees and other consequences. The Flylady Community can provide tips and support to help you stay organized and on top of your bills. </p><h2>Speaking of FLYing...I am going to finish my dishes so I can SHINE MY SINK!! TTFN!</h2><p>Great job on taking action to shine your sink! The Flylady Community encourages small, consistent actions to keep your home and life organized. By starting with something as simple as shining your sink, you are setting yourself up for success in other areas as well. Keep up the good work! </p>

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Join the Flylady Community and Get Organized with FLY Baby Tips! (47 characters) I just signed up to be a FLY baby on Friday night... (flylady.net)

1. What is the Flylady Community and how can it help me get organized?2. How do I sign up to become a FLY baby?3. What are FLY Baby Tips and how do they work?4. Can I join the Flylady Community anytime or is there a specific time to sign up?5. Are there any costs associated with joining the Flylady Community and using FLY Baby Tips?

Anyone else do this?

This question is not specific enough to provide an answer. Please specify what "this" refers to.

Anyone else like me? Not pay bills just cuz they don't want to spend HOURS going through and balancing the checkbook and finding all of the bills, etc? :o The $$$ can be sitting in the account, but I can STILL pay bills late because of my silly procratination!:blushing:

You are not alone! Many people struggle with procrastination when it comes to paying bills. It can be overwhelming and time-consuming, but it's important to stay on top of your finances to avoid late fees and other consequences. The Flylady Community can provide tips and support to help you stay organized and on top of your bills.

Speaking of FLYing...I am going to finish my dishes so I can SHINE MY SINK!! TTFN!

Great job on taking action to shine your sink! The Flylady Community encourages small, consistent actions to keep your home and life organized. By starting with something as simple as shining your sink, you are setting yourself up for success in other areas as well. Keep up the good work!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefZee
Replies
Views
genburk
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef