• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jillian Eisenberg in Nj Tonight!

In fact I think I followed her out! The very next year at conference we did that "squeel thing" us girls are so capable of doing! And
SusanBP0129
:D Anyone from here going?? I'll be there!

Please take notes and share them!!!

No, but Ginger and myself were just sitting with her yesterday. I also agree about taking notes..:)

Absolutely!
dannyzmom said:
Please take notes and share them!!!

Sure will!! And I'll post them ASAP for you all! :D

Cool!
letscook04 said:
No, but Ginger and myself were just sitting with her yesterday. I also agree about taking notes..:)

Yes, Ginger mentioned that! Sounds like it was great! :)

Will be looking forward to reading your notes! Have a great time tonight!

SusanBP0129 said:

I was talking to Jillian about it yesterday, but tonight I have to help the PTA with wrapping for the school fund raiser.....;)

Ginger-
It would be a trip for you anyway, I think!
...although you do hike it all the way up to Orange County!!

TIA for taking notes. I love Jillian, she is so down to earth. I was lucky enogh to sit next to her in a test kitchens live at leadership. Oh I loved talking w/ her.

Yes, she is down to earth. I've took pictures of her at regional’s, but I will not post them with out her permission. She gave Ginger and me some good advice. So far her sales are well over hundred thousand. She does around 5-6shows a week. Don't forget that she is single(just got engaged) with no kids.

Susan:

I'll be there with one of my team members...from Pike County, PA!! (I'm originally from Bergen Cty, NJ, so I know where I'm going!)

Mary

Mary:
COOL! I am in NY, but right on the NJ border. Where are you originally from in Bergen?
Would love to meet you!! Think it'll be packed tonight??
PS: LOVE your avator!!

I KNOW it will be packed tonight! It's hard to say where I'm from originally, but I can say for sure that I was last from Oakland. Who is your upline? I'm in Betsy Gold's cluster. I know where Suffern is, several of my NJ team-mates live in Rockland and I also lived for a time in Spring Valley! I'd love to meet you too. I hope not to be late tonight and since I am only traveling with one other consultant (who is generally pretty prompt) I think I should get there on time. Let's make a point to compare notes!

Mary

SusanBP0129 said:
I'm so jealous! I walked as a new director when Jillian did. We had a workshop together the very first day and it was a networking workshop. Her and I hit off great, we had simular personalities, we were both go getters and were really outgoing! Well, she's proof of what could have been if I could have stayed in directorship and kept "going for it"! I have followed her success from the beginning! We both squeezed each other's hands and hugged right before we walked! In fact I think I followed her out! The very next year at conference we did that "squeel thing" us girls are so capable of doing! And we ran and hugged each other again and talked for a few!
When I start to have a pitty party about how I wish I could be as far as her, I remember what someone else said on here, she's single with no kids! Shoot, when I met her she was 20! I was clearly much older, with a complete family! I had some hard things happen in life and I decided to step down while I had little ones. I figured God gave me my babies and he's reward me for my sacrafices when they got older and he is. Cause I'm on my way back to the top again! So anyway, I still think she is great and I'm so proud of her and I only hope and pray she will be in wave 3 of conference this year so that I can see her again! I just love her!
You all should ask her to check out this site! I would love to chat with her again!

Enjoy her, I wish I could see her!:)

Last edited:
MissChef said:
I'm so jealous! I walked as a new director when Jillian did. We had a workshop together the very first day and it was a networking workshop. Her and I hit off great, we had simular personalities, we were both go getters and were really outgoing! Well, she's proof of what could have been if I could have stayed in directorship and kept "going for it"! I have followed her success from the beginning! We both squeezed each other's hands and hugged right before we walked! In fact I think I followed her out! The very next year at conference we did that "squeel thing" us girls are so capable of doing! And we ran and hugged each other again and talked for a few!
When I start to have a pitty party about how I wish I could be as far as her, I remember what someone else said on here, she's single with no kids! Shoot, when I met her she was 20! I was clearly much older, with a complete family! I had some hard things happen in life and I decided to step down while I had little ones. I figured God gave me my babies and he's reward me for my sacrafices when they got older and he is. Cause I'm on my way back to the top again! So anyway, I still think she is great and I'm so proud of her and I only hope and pray she will be in wave 3 of conference this year so that I can see her again! I just love her!
You all should ask her to check out this site! I would love to chat with her again!

Enjoy her, I wish I could see her!:)

She is such an awesome person!! Everything about her is so real and not phony. If you ever see her do a show in front of her peers, she gets so excited to talk about it! That is how you have to be at your shows.

She is in wave 2! Sorry!;)

:( Darn! I wish I could have seen her. For those of you who know her or will see her tonight, do any of you know or can any of you get her website address? Please!!!! I would love to tell her hi!:D
Thanks!
Cathy

Jillian is awesome. Although I don't know her personally, I listened to her on Double Digit recruiting. DO you know that she came home from National one year and recruited 40 people in 6 months!:eek:

PampMomof3 said:
Jillian is awesome. Although I don't know her personally, I listened to her on Double Digit recruiting. DO you know that she came home from National one year and recruited 40 people in 6 months!:eek:

I KNOW!!! I heard ALL about it last Sunday....UNREAL:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ginger428 said:

It is UNREAL!! I couldn't even imagine! I'm happy that I've signed 4 in one month!

Jillian has 55 consultants in her FIRST LINE!!!!!!!!!

Wow...what an inspiration!!!!

She waited until 2 years until she started recruited. She wished that she has done it from day one!:)

Ginger428 said:

Your too funny Ginger!!:p

any tips you are willing to share for those who went??

Bumping...does anyone have any notes from Jillian?

Bumping...any notes???

This Thread is from MARCH 2007.....so almost a year old!:)

Another old thread----what the heck is going on??!??!!?!?!?!?

Sorry - I bumped it! I thought someone might have notes from this show...I know it's old but I thought there might be a chance...

Help me here, I am VERY new. WHO isJillian Eisenberg? Does she have a blog? I would like to know about her selling strategies. Thanks!
A striving new consultant.

Last edited:
Who is Jillian? Where can I get info?

Jillian Eisenberg is PC's newest "superstar". I attended National Conference with her in 2007 and saw her promote among other things. She is a superstar recruiter - double-digits some months and has the personality to match.

It's all about getting in front of as many people as you can and asking everyone. :)

If you look in the new spring catalogs she is in the back.

Jillian EOk, I'm feeling lost ... was she in NJ tonight?? 1/31/08?

No, March 12, 2007 when the thread was started.

Related to Jillian Eisenberg in Nj Tonight!

1. Who is Jillian Eisenberg?

Jillian Eisenberg is a Pampered Chef consultant and culinary expert who hosts cooking demonstrations and events to showcase the company's products.

2. Where is the event taking place?

The event with Jillian Eisenberg is taking place in New Jersey tonight. The exact location may vary, so it's best to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Is this event open to the public?

Yes, the event with Jillian Eisenberg is open to the public. Anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques is welcome to attend.

4. Will Jillian be selling products at the event?

Yes, Jillian will have a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the event. This is a great opportunity to get your hands on some high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets.

5. How can I RSVP for the event?

Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to RSVP for the event with Jillian Eisenberg tonight. They will be able to provide you with more details and ensure your spot at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies