• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Live Near Bloomfield, Nj ?

In summary, Bloomfield, NJ is a popular area with various neighborhoods such as Montclair, Glen Ridge, Nutley, and Belleville. There are also many great restaurants, including Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza, The Wooden Spoon, and Essex Junction Craft Kitchen & Bar. Public transportation options, such as NJ Transit buses and the Montclair-Boonton train line, are available. Popular activities in Bloomfield, NJ include visiting local parks, attending community events, and exploring the local shops and restaurants. The town is approximately 15 miles from New York City, with varying commute times depending on traffic and mode of transportation.
SusanBP0129
Anyone live near Bloomfield, NJ ?
I have pneumonia and am unable to do a vendor fair tonight (6:30-10:00pm).
Email me if interested.
[email protected]

Hey--I lived there when I was a little kid! Then we moved to East Brunswick when I was 8.

I'm sorry to hear that you have pneumonia. I hope you feel better soon. I don't live near Bloomfield, NJ, but have you considered reaching out to any local vendors or friends who may be able to fill in for you at the fair tonight? They may be able to help and support you during this tough time. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery. Take care.

Related to Anyone Live Near Bloomfield, Nj ?

1. What are some popular neighborhoods near Bloomfield, NJ?

Some popular neighborhoods near Bloomfield, NJ include Montclair, Glen Ridge, Nutley, and Belleville.

2. Are there any good restaurants in Bloomfield, NJ?

Yes, there are many great restaurants in Bloomfield, NJ. Some popular options include Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza, The Wooden Spoon, and Essex Junction Craft Kitchen & Bar.

3. Is there public transportation available in Bloomfield, NJ?

Yes, there are several public transportation options available in Bloomfield, NJ. These include NJ Transit buses and the Montclair-Boonton train line.

4. What are some popular activities to do in Bloomfield, NJ?

Bloomfield, NJ offers a variety of activities for residents and visitors to enjoy. Some popular options include visiting local parks, attending community events, and exploring the local shops and restaurants.

5. How far is Bloomfield, NJ from New York City?

Bloomfield, NJ is approximately 15 miles from New York City. The commute time can vary depending on traffic and mode of transportation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • pcheflil