• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jillian Grant Letter to Recruit Contacts?

In summary, Barb sent a letter to a contact list of new recruits explaining how they can help recruit get started. Apparently, this has helped get people up and going and qualified.
flemings99
Gold Member
Exec. said Jillian Grant has a letter she sends out to contact list of new recruits explaining how they can help recruit get started. Apparently has helped her get people up and going and qualified.

Anyone have a copy of the letter or her website so I could ask her for one.

Thanks.

Here's the letter in case anyone is interested:

Dear________,
Hello, I am sending you this letter on behalf of my newest Pampered Chef team member, _________. My name is xxxxx and I am a new consultant trainer with The Pampered Chef. I am not sure if you heard about us yet, but we sell high quality kitchen tools to help save you time and money in the kitchen. I am writing you this letter to let you know that although you live out of the area from ________, you can still support her in her new business venture. By showing this catalog around to your friends, family and co-workers, you will help _____ get off to a great start and you will earn free and discounted products! Thanks so much in advance for your efforts. Please feel free to contact me or ______ with any orders you collect or any products that you want as well and we will put your catalog show/order through. I also enclosed some information about our fabulous business opportunity in case you were also looking for some extra income. I would love to chat with you more about it if you are interested and I can get you all set up with training in your area.
Thanks and have a “Pampered Day”!

You are awesome! Thanks!

What do you do with this?

My understanding is you would have the new consultant give you the names/addresses of those who live out of town. Send the letter, catalog and recruit info. to them. I haven't actually done this yet.

Exactly Barb. It's a way to help your new consultant get catalog shows from non local contacts. If not, at least a few orders and hopefully even a new team member. Great way to help the new consultant get started while he/she focuses on local bookings.

I too would love a copy of this letter. I checked out her PC website and did not see it.

ChefCKHall said:
I too would love a copy of this letter. I checked out her PC website and did not see it.

See post above.

flemings99 said:
See post above.

Thanks Barb! It was late last night and I did not look above...either that or my eyes were glazed over...which was probably the case!

Thank you so much for the letter. I've already talked to my latest recruits and will offer it to my (hopefully) new ones. The term "new consultant trainer" with TPC is in there. Can any of us use that title? I'm a team leader and do train my new consultants, but unsure if its a TPC employee only thing. thanks!

I used this letter for my newest recruit just today! I got the letter from my Executive Director about a month ago. I don't know how it will work just yet. I sent the letters out with the mini catalog and the join us booklet. I have an online show set up in the new recruit's name. We'll see!! It can't hurt...

I changed the letter to this:

Hello, I am sending you this letter on behalf of my newest Pampered Chef team member, _______. My name is CK Hall and I am a new consultant trainer with The Pampered Chef. I am not sure if you heard about us yet, but we sell high quality kitchen tools to help save you time and money in the kitchen. I am writing you this letter to let you know that although you live out of the area from _________, you can still support her in her new business venture. By showing this catalog around to your friends, family and co-workers, you will help _________ get off to a great start and you will earn free and discounted products! Thanks so much in advance for your efforts.

Please feel free to contact me or _______ with any orders you collect or any products that you want as well and we will put your catalog show/order through. I also enclosed some information about our fabulous business opportunity in case you were also looking for some extra income. I would love to chat with you more about it if you are interested and I can get you all set up with training in your area.

_______ also has an "online show" if you would like to place an individual order. Go to:
/ckhall
Click: Shop Online
Enter "_______" "_______" as the host

________ is so excited about her new business! The Pampered Chef rewards their new consultants richly in their first 30 days of business so please have all orders turned in by 12/27/10!

Thanks and have a “Pampered Day”!

CK, silly question, but how do you set up a show for a new recruit on your website? How do you get the orders to her since P3 only copies orders from your PWS to your P3?

Intrepid_Chef said:
CK, silly question, but how do you set up a show for a new recruit on your website? How do you get the orders to her since P3 only copies orders from your PWS to your P3?

I usually will set up the host/consultant shows on my PWS. As emails arrive with orders through that host/consultant, I simply forward to the consultant. The consultant then manually inputs the order in her P3.

Exactly what was said...I explain to new recruits that their "show" on my website is really a holding tank which is turned over to them. Also, as they have shows before they get their own website, I set up the shows on the website for them and folks can order online within the shows they are having too!

1. What is the purpose of the Jillian Grant Letter to Recruit Contacts?

The purpose of the Jillian Grant Letter to Recruit Contacts is to introduce and promote the company or organization to potential recruits, and encourage them to join or apply for a position.

2. Who is Jillian Grant and why is she sending this letter?

Jillian Grant is a representative or recruiter for the company or organization mentioned in the letter. She is sending this letter to reach out to potential candidates and attract them to apply for a position within the company.

3. What should I include in my response to the letter?

You should include your interest in the company or position, your qualifications and experience, and any other relevant information that may make you a strong candidate.

4. Can I forward this letter to someone else who may be interested?

Yes, you can forward the letter to anyone you think may be interested in the opportunity. However, it is important to obtain permission from the company or organization before sharing their contact information with others.

5. Is it necessary to respond to this letter if I am not interested in the opportunity?

No, it is not necessary to respond if you are not interested. However, it is polite to send a brief reply acknowledging the letter and expressing your lack of interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pamlevy