• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jerk Chicken Salad Show Outline

In summary, to make jerk chicken salad, you will need boneless skinless chicken breasts, jerk seasoning, olive oil, red onion, red bell pepper, mango, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and mixed greens. You can substitute the chicken with other proteins such as shrimp, tofu, or chickpeas. The jerk seasoning can be made from scratch using ground allspice, dried thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, and brown sugar. The salad can be prepared ahead of time but it is best to assemble it right before serving for freshness. It is also gluten-free if a gluten-free jerk seasoning is used.
melindag
I think my brain is fried....thinking about too many shows at once at the moment! Does anybody have a show outline done up for Jerk Chicken Salad? I think I might need a "crutch" for my show on saturday.

thanks
Melinda

When I do this salad I divide the recipe up in 3 stations - Grillers, Salad Makers, and Pineapple Grillers/dressing makers. It involves everyone and the guests love it!

I did that recipe for my April shows ...a Hands on type thing...
I attached my stations...
I printed these out, attached them to colorful index cards, and had a card at each station so the guests would know what to do.
I had the BIG Stainless Bowl in the center of all the stations...a central location convenient for everyone...
and I sorta mingled with everyone if they had questions...
Then when they were eating...I had everyone tell about one or two products that they used, and how they liked it...
and we played a game for a prize...
Have fun!

Attachments

• HANDS ON Jerk Chicken Salad.doc
    22 KB · Views: 414

Related to Jerk Chicken Salad Show Outline

1. What ingredients do I need for the jerk chicken salad?

To make our delicious jerk chicken salad, you will need: boneless skinless chicken breasts, jerk seasoning, olive oil, red onion, red bell pepper, mango, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and mixed greens.

2. Can I substitute the chicken with another type of protein?

Yes, you can use any type of protein you prefer such as shrimp, tofu, or even chickpeas for a vegetarian option. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. How do I make the jerk seasoning from scratch?

To make the jerk seasoning, you will need: ground allspice, dried thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, and brown sugar. Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container for future use.

4. Can I make this ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken and chop the vegetables ahead of time, but it is best to assemble the salad right before serving to keep the ingredients fresh.

5. Is this salad gluten-free?

Yes, our jerk chicken salad is gluten-free as long as you use a gluten-free jerk seasoning. Make sure to check the ingredients list or make your own seasoning to ensure it is gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies