• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jennifer's Dilemma: When Do I Let it Go?

In summary, Jennifer was trying to reach out to her friend who had a catalog show but stopped calling because she wasn't getting responses. She was told by multiple people to call again, and this time to make it easy for her friend, to leave a message and to send her a SASE to return the orders.
jennuone
Hi everyone! I am new to the site and need some advice. I have a lady that was enthusiastic about her catalog show, and then ended up not getting enough sales. Needless to say, she is less enthusiastic about turning in the sales she has. I have called her about 10 times in a month, and she is always too busy and not at home to give me her orders. Never once has she called me. I feel like I am just bothering her now. I wouldn't continue to follow up if I didn't know she had orders, and she never says she does not want to turn them in. When do I let it go?
Jennifer W:confused:

I just hate that people are so interested in having a show BUT never return our calls. I would just call her one more time and tell her that I guess that you do not have any orders so I will not bother you any more. Maybe then she will return your call. Maybe she is going through bad times right now and she can't be bother. Hang in there!!!:)

It sux when this happens. I would leave one final message saying that you want to make sure that she gets the host special for x month, and that it needs to be turned in by x day. I would also mention that you will need her to give you a call to close the party. Do you have an email address for her? Maybe she doesn't have enough orders and she is embarrassed.

What bothers me is has she collected the money from these orders? Are there people out there expecting their PC products?

Thanks for the advice. I have been told to call her one more time, by more than one person. She usually answers, but seems so annoyed lately when I call. In my experience, if they don't want to deal with it, they just don't answer. I don't know if this/these orders are her own or others also. I agree that it isn't fair to other people if they ordered also. I guess I will try one more time, and emphasize that it's the end of the month. It would be easy to just email, but that is really passive and easy to ignore. Jennifer W

Jennifer,

If you don't reach her you may try to make it easy for her by leaving a message and letting her know that you understand she is really busy and you are sending her a SASE to return the orders to you. I would emphasize that you are sure her friends are anxious to get their products and as you have a show closing in x days you could include their orders to get them out soon so they can start enjoying them. You may want to tell her you appreciate her collecting orders and her attempt to reach a show level and will give her something off on her order for her efforts (10%?). That is totally up to you depending on how you're feeling about her right now :).

Related to Jennifer's Dilemma: When Do I Let it Go?

1. What is "Jennifer's Dilemma"?

"Jennifer's Dilemma" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that focuses on meal planning and organizing for busy families.

2. Who is Jennifer in "Jennifer's Dilemma"?

Jennifer is a fictional character created by Pampered Chef to represent the average busy mom who struggles with meal planning and organization.

3. What is the main theme of "Jennifer's Dilemma"?

The main theme of "Jennifer's Dilemma" is finding a balance between family, work, and meal planning. It also emphasizes the importance of organization and time-saving techniques in the kitchen.

4. Are the recipes in "Jennifer's Dilemma" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Jennifer's Dilemma" are designed to be simple and easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and minimal ingredients.

5. Can I purchase "Jennifer's Dilemma" online?

Yes, "Jennifer's Dilemma" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jmwinfree
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefsteph07