• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find creative outside order forms for January?

In summary, the January Outside Order Form is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to gather orders from customers who are unable to attend a party or event. It can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab and can be used for any party or event within the designated time frame. Once orders are collected, they can be submitted through the consultant's workstation and commission can be earned on these orders. It is a great way to increase sales and reach customers who are unable to attend in person.
IvoryCat
Hey Guys...
Where are all the creative outside order forms for January? Need some for host packet sending out soon. Thanks!

Here's mine - nothing fancy ~ but functional....It's in WORD
HTH's

Last edited:
Thanks Gina! This is great. Just what I was looking for. :)

1. What is the purpose of the January Outside Order Form?

The January Outside Order Form is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants gather orders from customers who are unable to attend a party or event. It allows customers to browse and purchase products from the current catalog, and the consultant can input the orders and process them along with the party orders.

2. How do I access the January Outside Order Form?

The January Outside Order Form can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You must be logged in as a consultant to access it. You can also request a physical copy from your team leader.

3. Can I use the January Outside Order Form for any party or event?

Yes, the January Outside Order Form can be used for any party or event, as long as it is within the designated time frame. It is a great way to increase sales and reach customers who are unable to attend in person.

4. How do I submit the orders from the January Outside Order Form?

Once you have collected all the orders, you can input them into your consultant's workstation on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can process the orders just like you would with party orders and they will be shipped directly to the customers.

5. Can I earn commission on orders from the January Outside Order Form?

Yes, any orders placed through the January Outside Order Form will count towards your sales and you will earn commission on them. It's a great way to boost your sales and increase your earnings as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsellcm
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies