• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Host Special: Get 60% Off Bamboo Sets for Sales Under $500!

In summary, the January Host Special is a special promotion for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of January. To qualify, hosts must have a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking for a future party. The benefits of hosting during this time include a free product, additional discounts, and a chance to win a special prize. Unfortunately, this promotion cannot be combined with other discounts, but hosts can still earn rewards and half-price items. The January Host Special is only valid during the month of January, so be sure to book and host your party before the end of the month to take advantage of this offer.
jj16
Gold Member
What if sales are less than $500 - then do they get 60% off the bamboo sets? This was kind of unclear to me. TIA!

jj16:)

Yes. The 60% off is the regular Host Special. It's also the Booking Benefit. The extra free product is the bonus.

Oh man!! DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!! I just sent out something to a friend who was looking for January. I should have remembered the special words to use - DOUBLE BONUS!!! Not only is there a 60% off product but the EXTRA money!!

Yes. The 60% off is the regular Host Special. It's also the Booking Benefit. The extra free product is the bonus.
Just to confirm -- the booking benefit for past hosts are the Bamboo items only, right?

pattikake said:
Just to confirm -- the booking benefit for past hosts are the Bamboo items only, right?

Yes, that is correct.

1. What is the January Host Special?

The January Host Special is a special promotion for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of January. It offers exclusive discounts and rewards for hosting a party during this time.

2. How do I qualify for the January Host Special?

To qualify for the January Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during the January Host Special?

The benefits of hosting a party during the January Host Special include receiving a free product, earning additional discounts on your purchase, and having the chance to win a special host prize.

4. Can I combine the January Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the January Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and half-price items as usual.

5. How long is the January Host Special valid for?

The January Host Special is only valid during the month of January. Make sure to book and host your party before the end of the month to take advantage of this special promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefSlink
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefSlink