• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan Hostess Lights Up the Party: Early Invites and Kit Credit Await!

In summary, "Jan Hostess Lights Up the Party" is a special promotion for Pampered Chef hostesses who book parties during the month of January. By booking a party during this promotion, hostesses can earn early invites to new products and receive kit credit towards their own Pampered Chef starter kit. To book a party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party for the month of January. This promotion is open to all Pampered Chef hostesses and is a great opportunity for both new and experienced hostesses to earn rewards and kickstart their Pampered Chef business. To learn more, you can contact your consultant, visit the website, or follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates and announcements.
Jennie4PC
I have a hostess on Jan 31st and she has already sent out the invites. Most my hostess wait till forever to send them out. She is also planning on signing after her show so she is going to take the kit credit. I am so excited.

I am so happy for you!!! And very jealous!!! I would love to find a recruit...

I have 2 others. One has said she would sign mid Jan, she just wants to pay some smaller bills off. And 1 i meet at Wingers but I have been having a hard time getting a hold of her.

Hi there! It's great to hear that your hostess is on top of things and has already sent out her invites for her January 31st show. It's always helpful when hostesses are proactive and get the word out early. And it's even better that she's planning on signing up as a consultant after the show - that means she's truly enjoying the products and wants to share them with others. I'm excited for you both and can't wait to see how the show turns out! Keep up the great work!

Related to Jan Hostess Lights Up the Party: Early Invites and Kit Credit Await!

What is "Jan Hostess Lights Up the Party: Early Invites and Kit Credit Await!"?

"Jan Hostess Lights Up the Party" is a special promotion for Pampered Chef hostesses who book parties during the month of January. By booking a party early, hostesses can earn early invites to new products and receive kit credit towards their own Pampered Chef starter kit.

How do I book a party during the "Jan Hostess Lights Up the Party" promotion?

To book a party during this promotion, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party for the month of January. Your consultant will help you choose a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

What are the benefits of booking a party during the "Jan Hostess Lights Up the Party" promotion?

By booking a party during this promotion, you will have the opportunity to earn early invites to new products and receive kit credit towards your own Pampered Chef starter kit. This is a great way to get a head start on your Pampered Chef business and try out new products before anyone else.

Who is eligible for the "Jan Hostess Lights Up the Party" promotion?

This promotion is open to all Pampered Chef hostesses who book a party during the month of January. It is a great opportunity for both new and experienced hostesses to earn rewards and kickstart their Pampered Chef business.

How can I find out more information about the "Jan Hostess Lights Up the Party" promotion?

To learn more about this promotion, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. You can also follow us on social media for updates and announcements about this and other promotions throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies