• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas in January: Excitement as FedEx Delivers Surprise Gifts

In summary, Carolyn got her changeover kit and earned products, while Melissa is waiting for her FedEx delivery.
jenniferlynne said:
Well, here is what I sent in. Now, keep in mind when the lady at the paper gets this, she is going to reduce everything and move it around to fit in a smaller area (4.5 x 8.5 I think). I just sent her a basic layout and she will redo it. Also keep in mind that I am horrible at using word. I can't get things set up just right. I was only doing this to send to her so she could redo it for the ad. I would have loved to put in a half page ad, but at $220 that was too rich for my blood. I had to go to the smaller size.
You're lucky. The half page ad for my publication is $750!

chef131doreen said:
I just got my stuff and what a nice FED-EX man he even brought it into my kichen . I had tracked it and I thought it wouldn't come till the 27th but surpise ..... you would have thoght that the boxes came for the kids they where more excited than me ( well almost )

My fedex guy put my box in the bushes!!:mad: I miss my ups guy, he at least put my stuff in my porch!

JackieBozeman said:
You're lucky. The half page ad for my publication is $750!

:eek: Wow!!! But then again, I live in BFE. Things are probably much cheaper out here in the country.

ok, I must be a total nimrod. I thought I found out how to track it, but when I went into Product Adj, acted like I didn't know the number, and found the G thing, had a date of Jan. 17, but I don't see a tracking number to track it.

I know I will have one of those light bulb moments, but for now I feel like an idiot. Thanks Jennifer, I am trying to figure it out.

Tracy

add an "01" to that number and track with that as the REFERNECE number, not the tracking or account #

AAAAHHHHH! Thanks Gillian. I knew the light bulb would go on. I finally figured it out. It says est. del. on Sat. the 27th. UHGG!

I can always hope for tomorrow. (Friday)

Thanks everyone!!! :) :)

Tracy

My box came yesterday....SO very exciting!!!!

Mine finally arrived!!!!!! I talked to my husband at lunch, and he said two good-sized boxes had arrived for me. Woo hoo! Christmas for Rae tonight!

I'm hoping my change-over stuff will arrive tomorrow.

BTW, my shipment never did show up in shipment status. Hmmm. Just glad I got mine.

'

'llkcccfuvff)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefMary412