• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Received Recruiting Promo Products

In summary, "Just Received Recruiting Promo Products" are promotional merchandise recently obtained by a company for the purpose of recruiting new employees. These products can include items like pens, notebooks, water bottles, and t-shirts, and are typically given out at job fairs, networking events, or included in recruitment packets. They are effective for recruiting as they serve as a reminder of the company and increase brand awareness. These products can be purchased from promotional product companies, online retailers, or directly from the company's marketing or HR department. It is important to choose high-quality products that align with the company's brand and message.
Mel92504
Gold Member
The fedex man just made my day! I received my new pc throw & coffee thermos from my 1st recruit signing!!!!:D

I'm very surprised at how big the blanket actually is....

I just wanted to share my excitement with you all....I LOVE freebee's & it doesn't take much to get me excited!! HeeHee :love::love:

YEAH for you!!!

I just received mine today too, but the back clip on the Thermos top is broken :cry:

They are sending another, though. Just have to wait.....

My husband LOVES the Thermos! He's used it a couple of times already. We used it to serve coffee at Thanksgiving. The coffee was still hot 5 hours later!!

Congrats to you three.....too awesome! Would have LOVED to have earned the thermos!

Enjoy!!! :)

I must have misssed the memo, LOL. What does the blanket and thermos look like?

The thermos is great! We used it at our team meeting for tea & it was great. All 5 of us can cuddle on the couch under the blanket. It's awesome! :D

heat123 said:
I must have misssed the memo, LOL. What does the blanket and thermos look like?

The blanket is an oversized throw in a royal blue with the PC logo in white in the middle

The thermos is SS with the PC Logo on the front...I can't wait to use it!!!

1. What are "Just Received Recruiting Promo Products"?

"Just Received Recruiting Promo Products" is a term used to describe promotional merchandise that has recently been received by a company or organization for the purpose of recruiting new employees.

2. What types of products are typically included in "Just Received Recruiting Promo Products"?

The products included in "Just Received Recruiting Promo Products" can vary, but typically include items such as branded pens, notebooks, water bottles, t-shirts, and other useful items that can be given out to potential job candidates as a way to promote the company and attract new talent.

3. How can "Just Received Recruiting Promo Products" be used for recruiting?

"Just Received Recruiting Promo Products" can be used in a variety of ways for recruiting, such as giving them out at job fairs, networking events, or career fairs. They can also be included in recruitment packets or given as a thank you gift to potential candidates after an interview.

4. Are "Just Received Recruiting Promo Products" effective for recruiting?

Yes, "Just Received Recruiting Promo Products" can be very effective for recruiting. These products serve as a tangible reminder of the company and can help create a positive impression on potential job candidates. They also help to increase brand awareness and can make the company stand out among competitors.

5. Where can "Just Received Recruiting Promo Products" be purchased?

"Just Received Recruiting Promo Products" can be purchased from a variety of sources, such as promotional product companies, online retailers, or directly from the company's marketing or HR department. It is important to choose high-quality products that align with the company's brand and message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • winklermom