1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Just received recruiting promo products

1. Mel92504

Mel92504 Member Gold Member

The fedex man just made my day! I received my new pc throw & coffee thermos from my 1st recruit signing!!!!:D

I'm very surprised at how big the blanket actually is....

I just wanted to share my excitement with you all....I LOVE freebee's & it doesn't take much to get me excited!! HeeHee :love::love:

Dec 1, 2009
  2. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

YEAH for you!!!

I just received mine today too, but the back clip on the Thermos top is broken :cry:

They are sending another, though. Just have to wait.....

Dec 1, 2009
  3. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

My husband LOVES the Thermos! He's used it a couple of times already. We used it to serve coffee at Thanksgiving. The coffee was still hot 5 hours later!!

Dec 1, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats to you three.....too awesome! Would have LOVED to have earned the thermos!

Enjoy!!! :)

5. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I must have misssed the memo, LOL. What does the blanket and thermos look like?

Dec 1, 2009
  6. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

The thermos is great! We used it at our team meeting for tea & it was great. All 5 of us can cuddle on the couch under the blanket. It's awesome! :D

7. Mel92504

Mel92504 Member Gold Member

The blanket is an oversized throw in a royal blue with the PC logo in white in the middle

The thermos is SS with the PC Logo on the front...I can't wait to use it!!!

Dec 2, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted