• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex Surprise: Ann's Cookbook Arrives Early!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
jrstephens
YAHOO!!

So, Ann now you have quit rubbing it in that you got yours!! I am off to look at all those great recipe in the cookbook!!!HAHA!!:D

U just never know about Fedex b/c the tracking had been changed to getting here Tuesday! I like it when they are wrong ot my benefit!

Hooray! You'll love it! Go play...

Now if only they'd be wrong here and deliver my stuff too! Grrrrr:mad: :(

I like the Petite Paring knife - most of my cutting is small jobs so I think I will be using this alot!

HEY - I looked earlier and one of mine was supposed to get here until Aug. 7th and I just looked again and it shows it is out for delivery!!! YAY

chef_kimmo said:
HEY - I looked earlier and one of mine was supposed to get here until Aug. 7th and I just looked again and it shows it is out for delivery!!! YAY
Don't you just love when that happens:)

Oh shoot, I looked wrong - that is my supplies. But it does show another one that is supposed to deliver on the 7th is already here in TX so I am hoping it will come tomorrow!!

Can you see my Happy Dance!! :D

chef_kimmo said:

Fedex must think today is the 7th...HA

Today is a good day I just checked and my SS Saute pan has shipped and is SUPPOSE to be here on the 8th.YEAH. I have someone wanting to see it to book for Sept.

My petite paring, pizza cutter and ss saute' pan all came at once today.

Yeah for you!! I can't wait to get the sample pkgs i'm gonna order... I luv getting new products it's like Christmas:p

I got all my stuff yesterday and I can't decide what my fav is yet!! I wasn't crazy about the cranberry stuff but I got my small squares and I gotta tell you, I love them. So much that I went and ordered the rect platter off sample! =)

Ok - now I am confused...yesterday it showed 2 boxes on their way to me. Today it is showing three - two set to arrive tomorrow and one set to arrive on the 7th. They weigh:
32 lbs
4 lbs
21 lbs
What the heck is coming??

dannyzmom said:
Ok - now I am confused...yesterday it showed 2 boxes on their way to me. Today it is showing three - two set to arrive tomorrow and one set to arrive on the 7th. They weigh:
32 lbs
4 lbs
21 lbs
Carolyn~

Perhaps they mistakenly are sending you both the 5 pc and 7 pc SS SETS!!!:D

dannyzmom said:
32 lbs
4 lbs
21 lbs

32 lbs - June Level 2 ($3000 level)

4 lbs - SS Saute Pan

21 lbs - this must be either the $6000 level stuff from June, or the July SAT stuff

the first 2 I know for sure because that's what mine were.

ChefBeckyD said:
32 lbs - June Level 2 ($3000 level)

4 lbs - SS Saute Pan

21 lbs - this must be either the $6000 level stuff from June, or the July SAT stuff

the first 2 I know for sure because that's what mine were.

Ahhh - that's what all it is. It's June level 2, the saute pan, and Jluy SAT stuff.
Thanks!
Anyone know when the "two sharp tools" will be arriving? My DH is all excited about the new Pizza Cutter...dork :p

The two sharp products will be included in June Level Two.

My husband just pulled the pizza cutter out when it came today and about cut himself!! He was amazed at how sharp it is. He is a knife groupie, HA!:D

this is one time it stinks to be in CA.... we get our stuff last! I haven't gotten anything yet.

jrstephens said:
The two sharp products will be included in June Level Two.

My husband just pulled the pizza cutter out when it came today and about cut himself!! He was amazed at how sharp it is. He is a knife groupie, HA!:D

It is sharper than the old Pizza Cutter! I used it tonight for Italian Grilled Pizza, and it was so easy to cut with - I think the angled handle helps make it easier too - PC has taken a classic and made it even better!!!

I just tracked mine (I learn so much from you guys!) and it will be here when I get home from work! Yippee!

thats nice that you got yours ... i cant even track mine .. its not showing up ... so i have no idea when i'm getting it :(

I got my July saute pan and my knives and June level 1 stuff. Yay. Arrived yesterday by surprise. I love the paring knife and can't wait to start using it. I thought the scraper was cute. Right now I'm living at my mom's temporarily, so I haven't gotton to take over the kitchen with the new stuff. Very excited.

Lucky!I'm jealous, mine won't be arriving until next week sometime! :(

Related to Fedex Surprise: Ann's Cookbook Arrives Early!

1. How did my cookbook arrive early?

As part of our partnership with FedEx, we are able to offer expedited shipping options for our customers. This means that your cookbook may have been shipped out earlier than expected to ensure timely delivery.

2. Will I be charged extra for the early delivery?

No, you will not be charged any additional fees for the early delivery. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef and FedEx.

3. Can I track my early delivery?

Yes, you can track your early delivery using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. Simply enter the tracking number on the FedEx website to track the status of your package.

4. What if I'm not home to receive the early delivery?

If you are not home to receive the early delivery, FedEx will follow their standard delivery procedures and attempt to leave the package in a secure location or with a neighbor. You can also schedule a redelivery or pick up the package at a nearby FedEx location.

5. Can I request an early delivery for other Pampered Chef products?

Unfortunately, early delivery is only available for select products, such as Ann's Cookbook. However, we are constantly working to improve our shipping options and may offer early delivery for more products in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva