• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas in January: Excitement as FedEx Delivers Surprise Gifts

In summary, Carolyn got her changeover kit and earned products, while Melissa is waiting for her FedEx delivery.
jenniferlynne
The FedEx man just came!!!!!! It's Christmas in January!!!! :D :D :D

WOOHOOO!!! I'LL Be waiting on my FedEx Man too!!!! :p

I'm jealous!! I wish I knew if mine were coming today or not!! I hate this waiting!!! LOL

I check my box everyday but who knows when it will arrive!
Melissa

No fair! I keep waiting and waiting. Poor pitiful me keeps opening my front door checking to see if they dropped it off without ringing the doorbell!:eek:

FINALLY was able to track mine - and it's on the truck for delivery...whoo hooo! I'm going to park myself by the front window!:D :D :D Wish I knew when FedEx delivers!

I got my level 2 stuff as well as the Trifle Bowl. I didn't get my changeover kit though. Did I read correctly on another thread that FedEx doesn't deliver on Mondays?????

Mine finally shows up in the adjustments area with a 1/17 process date. But when I use the reference number trick, it didn't actually ship until yesterday. Sigh.

Mine should arrive today also. I tracked the package again this morning and it's on a truck out for delivery. I just hope they will leave it since no one is at home.

Shoot Fire!I just heard a big truck outside - thought for sure it was Fedex - just the GArbage Truck! Now I have to calm my racing heart!:(

Mine came too!!
Now WHERE to put MORE kitchen products in my kitchen?????
I definitely need a bigger kitchen...that Trifle Bowl may have to sit out all the time!! That wouldn't be a bad thing...it's so pretty...I'll find something pretty for it on the counter!

Now...I just wish we got our changeover kits already.. What suggestions are there for that Small Dotted SA Bowl? I never got into the stripes, or the mosaic SA... I only have a couple stripes, and no mosaic...
The bowl would be a good serving bowl for rice, or side dishes...salad...
But what have you all heard about doing with it?

I got mine.... whoo whoo. I love my new stuff!

Jealous. Oh, so jealous. Mine isn't even showing on shipment tracking, yet.

jenniferlynne said:
The FedEx man just came!!!!!! It's Christmas in January!!!! :D :D :D

Ok so where are you already telling us about everything....lol

I am so jealous!! And there is nothing showing anywhere on my shipment tracker about changeover kit or earned products or anything like that - wahhhhhh!!!

Jilleysue said:
Ok so where are you already telling us about everything....lol

She's too busy playing with all her new stuff :p
WAH...
:mad:

I know...Sheesh...LOL
Carolyn, I am thinking when you get yours, I might not hear from you for a couple days....LOL

Jilleysue said:
I know...Sheesh...LOL
Carolyn, I am thinking when you get yours, I might not hear from you for a couple days....LOL

::::snicker snicker:::::::

dannyzmom said:
She's too busy playing with all her new stuff :p
WAH...
:mad:

Well, I did play with it a little, but believe it or not, I'm actually in the middle of typing up an ad to put in the paper for a Bridal Fair. I have to have the ad in this week and I forgot about it. I will play some more in a minute. Those salad choppers are plain scary. Loraina Bobbet won't need a knife with these. It would be gone in one snip!! Hey, I thought we were also getting a salad spinner. I didn't see it in the sample packages. Is it a mid-season product?

FedEx only delivers Tuesday thru SAturday (no Mondays). But they do deliver until 8 p.m. even on Saturdays. I am very jealous. I want my stuff now.

I want my stuff too!!

I cant wait for the salad choppers. That will be my new favorite product...i promise! I get mine today but i am at work all day and then i have my birthday dinner tonight. soooooo i get to see it late tonight!

You know what? I earned level 2 of the Sell-A-Thon and I got everything listed in Pkgs B & C plus several of the open stock items. I actually have less to buy now than I thought!! I didn't realize we got some of the open stock stuff too!!!

Got mine today too! But he delivered to my work & I had to run when I left to go pick up my little girl...so I gotta go back to get my stuff....can't wait:D

okay... do you go to shipping status and then adjustments to see if it's listed there? I'm SO wishing to see these things!

pkd09 said:
FedEx only delivers Tuesday thru SAturday (no Mondays). But they do deliver until 8 p.m. even on Saturdays. I am very jealous. I want my stuff now.

Soooo - mine could actually come while I'm away doing my show tonight....noooo! I want it NOW!:eek:

Also - when you look up your # under product adjustment - it lists everything that is in the shipment....it was just fun to see it all listed together, and know that it's almost here!

wooohooowww
fed ex just came to my door too!!!! i was so excited i sat in the middle of the living room floor and unpacked everything!! my husbasnd thinks i am lying to him cause he said no one gets that much stuff free!!! i had to show him the slip. needless to say he was impressed with PC.

jenniferlynne said:
You know what? I earned level 2 of the Sell-A-Thon and I got everything listed in Pkgs B & C plus several of the open stock items. I actually have less to buy now than I thought!! I didn't realize we got some of the open stock stuff too!!!
Yep, to get everything that Level 3 has you just need the $62.00 package and the steak knives (open stock).

I just got mine too!! My boss came back from lunch while I was going through it!!

I LOVE the dots bowl! It is so much cuter in person than the magazine.

I am not too sure about the all green knife though!

I cannot wait to get home and try them out and load my TTA. Now to figure out what to do with my old one. Of course, I have so much stuff I could fill both of then but my counters are getting crowded.

MGG said:
Yep, to get everything that Level 3 has you just need the $62.00 package and the steak knives (open stock).

That is awesome!! I've earned level 1 before, but never 2. I am going to start working harder from now on!!! Why pay for it when I can get it free along with a great check!!!

I can't afford the stock pot, and I'm not sure about the knives. I'll see how much I make in February. I may purchase seconds of some things. I have a couple of booths coming up where I have to donate a $25 gift. Why not donate a $25 gift that only cost $12.50!!!

It Came the morning!I was so excited! I was on the phone with a customer who was giving me an order AND decided to hold a shoa in March, when Fed-Ex knock s on my door!!! UPS usually delivered in the afternoon or evening, and would set it on my porch and go. This was about 9:30 am and he held it for me until I opened the door! YAY!

Robin

Still waitin for my Trifile bowl! :( And my catalogs that I ordered last week! I hope they dont' take longer or as long as UPS did in CA it took 6 days to ship!

My trifle bowl is coming tomorrow!!

Where can I see when my Trifle Bowl will be here?

I just got my stuff!!! I am so excited. I have my hand on my trifle bowl. I might make a trife this weekend!!!!

new productsI just tracked my products and it says it will come the 27th now I;m glad FED-EX ships on Sat level 3 soooooo happy

I finally had to go take a shower to get ready for my show this evening - and of course FedEx came while I was in the shower......what a great surprise when I checked outside! I'm loving it all.....not so sure about the kitchen shears or the new measuring spoon.....but mostly I'm THRILLED! I earned level 2, and the Trifle Bowl....I am definitely making a Trifle this weekend!:D

Mine isn't showing anything, why not??

I have also earned Level 2. Today I got the Trifle bowl and the Large round platter. I want the rest of my stuff. :mad:

How do you track the shipping? I am not sure where to look to see when it should be delivered.

Walk me through step by step. I know I am missing some easy step.

I am glad to hear that everyone likes their things. I want my turn!!

Tracy

pamperedtracy said:
How do you track the shipping? I am not sure where to look to see when it should be delivered.

Walk me through step by step. I know I am missing some easy step.

I am glad to hear that everyone likes their things. I want my turn!!

Tracy

Go to CC
Click on Product Adjustments
Act like you do not know the show number
The show number with G in it will be the free stuff
take that number add 01 to it and go to fedex.com and track it as a reference number. be sure to choose reference number not tracking number

The Fed Ex guy is pulling up RIGHT NOW. Gotta run and go play!!!

Diane

Thanks Jennifer. I think I got it. The show date says 1-17, so I am assuming I should get the rest soon.

What a tease, sending it two shipments like that.

Thanks again for the help.

Tracy

I just got my stuff today. Oh I had fun going through it. I got level 1 but I say not bad because Nov. was my first month to sell. I also got the trifle bowl. I think that is neat. Oh and I didnt know what to think about the green knifes (they didnt looks so hot in the pic) but I have to admit it put a smile on my face. Well if anyone gets around to finding good recipes for the jamaican jerk rub will you please let me know. I grew up in a family where we only used salt and pepper so I have to learn to use different spices. Well got to run for now.

Melody

pamperedtracy said:
Thanks Jennifer. I think I got it. The show date says 1-17, so I am assuming I should get the rest soon.

What a tease, sending it two shipments like that.

Thanks again for the help.

Tracy

Your welcome! Did you try tracking it maybe both boxes will show up to tell you when it will get there?

jenniferlynne said:
Well, I did play with it a little, but believe it or not, I'm actually in the middle of typing up an ad to put in the paper for a Bridal Fair. I have to have the ad in this week and I forgot about it. I will play some more in a minute. Those salad choppers are plain scary. Loraina Bobbet won't need a knife with these. It would be gone in one snip!! Hey, I thought we were also getting a salad spinner. I didn't see it in the sample packages. Is it a mid-season product?
Jennifer--would you share your bridal ad please? I need one for a Wedding Planner special section in my local newspaper.

I just got my stuff and what a nice FED-EX man he even brought it into my kichen . I had tracked it and I thought it wouldn't come till the 27th but surpise ..... you would have thoght that the boxes came for the kids they where more excited than me ( well almost )

WOOO I got mine! I was out walking the dog and saw the FedEx guy drive by. I almost turned my butt around and sprinted home, but I know poor Holly needs the exercise...

I got mine too. I earned level 1. It was my first SS Month, so I am thrilled that I was able to earn new products that soon. I LOVE the dots bowl. The trifle bowl is really cool too. Not sure about the green knife though.

JackieBozeman said:
Jennifer--would you share your bridal ad please? I need one for a Wedding Planner special section in my local newspaper.

Well, here is what I sent in. Now, keep in mind when the lady at the paper gets this, she is going to reduce everything and move it around to fit in a smaller area (4.5 x 8.5 I think). I just sent her a basic layout and she will redo it. Also keep in mind that I am horrible at using word. I can't get things set up just right. I was only doing this to send to her so she could redo it for the ad. I would have loved to put in a half page ad, but at $220 that was too rich for my blood. I had to go to the smaller size.

Attachments

• '07 Bridal Fair Ad.doc
    67 KB · Views: 584

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies
Views
raebates