1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Its good for you

1. ckmom002

ckmom002 Member

i was wondering if anyone has any of the recipes from the cookbook its good for you as soon as i can afford it i would like to get it but right now im trying to do some shows with some people who are trying to lose weight also if any one has any theme ideas for somthing like that i would appricate it..

Nov 30, 2005
  2. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

At my SIL's show

Everybody in her family was on a diet I thnk so we did the Margherita Pita Pizza's and I had to keep making more until I ran all out of ingredients, lol.

2 tsp olive or veg oil
    1 tsp pantry italian seasoning mix
    1 tsp balsamic vinegar
    1 garlic clove, pressed
    4 flat pita bread rounds (without pockets)
    2 plum tomatoes, sliced
    1 cup (4 oz) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
    2 tbsp snipped fresh basil leaves

Preheat oven to 425. In small batter bowl, combine oil, seasoning mix, vinegar and garlic pressed with garlic press: mix well. Place pita rounds on rectangle stone. Brush one side of each pita round with oil mix using pastry brush. Using US&G fitted with v-shaped blade, slice tomatoes. Top pita rounds evenly with tomatoes and cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned. Sprinkle with basil. Cut pizzas into quarters using pizza cutter; serve warm.

Anyway, SIL said that they were excited to have the party because they were going to start putting some PC recipes on the weight watcher's website I think at the time, don't know if it's true or not, but it got them ready.

Found this when I typed in Skinny Dipping (show theme), HTH.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
    Dec 1, 2005
Have something to add?