• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Fair Leftovers - Contact Amy at [email protected]

In summary, the deadline for ordering Holiday Fair leftovers from Amy is December 15th. To place an order for Holiday Fair leftovers, please contact Amy at [email protected] with your desired items and quantity. There are special deals and discounts for ordering Holiday Fair leftovers, and the available items may include popular kitchen tools, cookware, and seasonal items. Even if you did not attend the event, you can still place an order for Holiday Fair leftovers by contacting Amy at [email protected] for more information on available items and pricing.
amybee
Happy New to everyone. I did a holiday fair this month and I have some items left over that I would like to sell. If you wish to see the list, please email me at [email protected]. Please no PM's. :)

Thanks
Amy

1. What is the deadline for ordering Holiday Fair leftovers from Amy?

The deadline for ordering Holiday Fair leftovers from Amy is December 15th.

2. How can I place an order for Holiday Fair leftovers?

To place an order for Holiday Fair leftovers, please contact Amy at [email protected] with your desired items and quantity.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for ordering Holiday Fair leftovers?

Yes, there are special deals and discounts for ordering Holiday Fair leftovers. Please contact Amy at [email protected] for more information.

4. What items are available as Holiday Fair leftovers?

The available items for Holiday Fair leftovers may vary, but typically include popular kitchen tools, cookware, and seasonal items.

5. Can I place an order for Holiday Fair leftovers if I didn't attend the event?

Yes, you can still place an order for Holiday Fair leftovers even if you did not attend the event. Please contact Amy at [email protected] for more information on available items and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybee
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • adauw
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
adauw
  • ChefAndiHV