• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Slightly Used & Never Used Items - PM or Email for Pictures & Prices

In summary, Pampered Chef consultants typically sell lightly used or never used kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking and entertaining items. These items are thoroughly inspected and described before being sold. Customers can request pictures of the items and prices are determined based on condition, original retail value, and market demand. Negotiations on price may be possible, but the consultants have already priced the items fairly.
ChefAndiHV
Gold Member
Hello All,
I have a few items I would like to sell. I have a slightly used laptop bag from Merrill, a mini sling bag ( never used), and slightly used catalog tote, and never used knife tote. If anyone is interested please PM or email me at [email protected] and I will send the pictures and prices at that time.

Thank you!</code>Hi there! It sounds like you have some great items for sale. I'm interested in seeing pictures and hearing more details about the laptop bag, mini sling bag, catalog tote, and knife tote. Can you please send me the photos and prices to my email address as well ([email protected])? Thank you!

1. What types of items are typically sold as "slightly used" or "never used" by Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef consultants often sell kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking and entertaining items that have been lightly used or never used at all.

2. How do I know if the "slightly used" or "never used" items are in good condition?

Our consultants thoroughly inspect each item before selling it to ensure that it is in good condition. They will also provide detailed descriptions and pictures of any wear or flaws, if applicable.

3. Can I see pictures of the "slightly used" or "never used" items before purchasing?

Yes, our consultants are happy to provide pictures of the items upon request. Simply send them a private message or email to request pictures and they will provide them to you.

4. How are the prices determined for the "slightly used" or "never used" items?

Our consultants price the items based on their condition, original retail value, and current market demand. They strive to offer fair and competitive prices for all items.

5. Can I negotiate the price of the "slightly used" or "never used" items?

Our consultants are open to discussing prices and may be willing to negotiate in certain circumstances. However, please keep in mind that they have already priced the items fairly based on their condition and value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pcmealswithme