• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Items for Sale New Current and Ss `08

Send me a list!I'll take a look OK My husband says give it away! I can't do that because I paid taxes on it and even bought some to use for host gifts but will sell everything at 50% off the regular price plus shipping and insurance. So if you already have my list let me know if you want it now. If you need a list let me know. I will be going to the po Wed and hope to have everything gone then. Thanks, Kerstin :)could I have a list too please?Me 2!!!!!!!!!!!
trps
Silver Member
I have lots of items in my basement that are brand new and need to go. Please PM for a list as most are current or next season. Summer 08

Do you have the oven pad or one of the sheet pans?
PM me!

KellyTheChef said:
Do you have the oven pad or one of the sheet pans?
PM me!

...Sorry for the hijack...

Kelly, your sig says to email/pm for info on saving $$ on post calls. Could you just start a thread and tell everyone?

BethCooks4U said:
...Sorry for the hijack...

Kelly, your sig says to email/pm for info on saving $$ on post calls. Could you just start a thread and tell everyone?
Sure I will!

I'm still gonna keep it on my siggy...cuz you know lots of folks will miss the thread!! LOL

PM'd YouI Pm'd You!

PmI pm'ed you but have not heard from you...please send me a list too. Thanks!

I pm'd you

I pm'd you

I also pmd

Anyone else interested?

I have pm'd everyone on this list or that pm'd me. If you are interested please let me know. I would really like my basement back.

I have pm'd everyone on this list or that pm'd me. If you are interested please let me know. I would really like my basement back.

I just sent you a PM

I just PM'd you

Me tooJust pmd you.

thanks,

Kristy

i just pm'd u. thank you, nichole

PM'd you for anything left :D

OK My husband says give it away! I can't do that because I paid taxes on it and even bought some to use for host gifts but will sell everything at 50% off the regular price plus shipping and insurance. So if you already have my list let me know if you want it now. If you need a list let me know. I will be going to the po Wed and hope to have everything gone then.

I would also like a list of what is left
Thanks,
Kerstin :)

could I have a list too please?

1. What types of items are for sale?

The items for sale include brand new products from the current and upcoming seasons, specifically from Summer 2008.

2. How do I access the list of items?

Please PM (private message) the seller for a list of the available items. They will provide you with a detailed list of the products for sale.

3. Are the items in good condition?

Yes, all items are brand new and have not been used. They are in excellent condition and ready for use.

4. Can I purchase items from different seasons?

Yes, the seller has items from both the current and next season for sale. You can choose from a variety of products to suit your needs.

5. Is there a limited quantity for each item?

As the items are brand new, there may be limited quantities available. Please contact the seller for more information on the availability of specific products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Margaret Raitt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Margaret Raitt
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies