• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Itemized or Write-In Sales Receipts?

In summary, Cath said that she prefers write-ins because they are easier to look at and the writing is smaller. She also said that she has been using her laptop at shows and it is very helpful.
PC_CPR
Hi,
Just a newbie here wondering what you and/or your guests prefer. I had a few guests express a bit of laziness in filling out the write-in form. I remember when I was a frequent guest at shows a few years ago, my consultant used the itemized one....

any feedback?

Thanks,

Cath
:rolleyes:

Write-Ins!!!! I can hardly see the itemized ones and I can never find anything on them. Plus, if you have any left at the end of the season you can't use the itemized, you can carry the write-ins over until you're done with them.

Itemized are a pain...the biggest reason is the writing is so small, and some customers don't have their glasses handy.

jenniferknapp said:
...... and some customers don't have their glasses handy.
Neither do some of the consultants!!!

Of course, it's personal choice. However, I enjoy the write-ins better. The itemized order forms in my opinion, just confuse guests at my shows.

The leftover ones I had when I started are used for file folders for my shows. It keeps everything nice and tidy.

Write ins all the way!

my customers always complained about the itemized so all I use is the write-ins! Much easier to look at.

Write-Ins! :D Don't have to "look" for everything!

Write ins! I tell them they don't have to fill them out completely....item numbers are most important, they can write the product name if they want, then I'll do the math!

I use my laptop at shows so I just type in the item number and get all the prices and totals. :)

Ahhhh..... I have been using my laptop and it's very helpful indeed.--Cath

I, too, vote for write-ins...I have a friend who sells Lia Sophia Jewelry, and she gives out wish lists so you can write whatever and then cross it off and all and then she fills out the form at the end of the party. I've been thinking about this, I have previously found writing on the backs of my folders (I've since switched to plastic folders!) and on flyers that I might have included in guest folders. I also brought my computer to a show for the first time ever, and that was kind of nice, I must say, to not worry if I added it all up wrong or what have you. SO anyhow, my vote is for write ins!

I use the write-ins. Funny that you tell your people the number is the most important thing, Deb. My people often write down the wrong number. I'd rather they write the name of the product they want.

I had not thought about bring my computer. It would be so much easier!

PC_CPR said:
Hi,
Just a newbie here wondering what you and/or your guests prefer. I had a few guests express a bit of laziness in filling out the write-in form. I remember when I was a frequent guest at shows a few years ago, my consultant used the itemized one....

any feedback?

Thanks,

Cath
:rolleyes:

Write-In for me too....and for those who balk a bit - just show them an itemized form....I'll be that will change their minds!;)

ChefBeckyD said:
. . . for those who balk a bit - just show them an itemized form....I'll be that will change their minds!;)

My thoughts, exactly. I think people forget just how many products we offer.

Thanks everyone! I won't waste an itemized forms order!!Ya'll are truly very helpful!--Cath

Related to Itemized or Write-In Sales Receipts?

1. What is an itemized or write-in sales receipt?

An itemized or write-in sales receipt is a detailed record of a customer's purchase that includes the name, quantity, and price of each item bought. This type of receipt is commonly used in the retail industry to provide customers with a breakdown of their purchase.

2. Do I need to provide an itemized or write-in sales receipt to my customers?

In most cases, it is not required by law to provide an itemized or write-in sales receipt to your customers. However, it is considered good customer service to provide a detailed record of their purchase, especially for larger transactions.

3. Can I customize the layout of my itemized or write-in sales receipt?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to customize the layout of your itemized or write-in sales receipt. You can add your own logo, contact information, and even include a personalized message for your customers.

4. How do I create an itemized or write-in sales receipt?

To create an itemized or write-in sales receipt, you can use the online tool provided by Pampered Chef. Simply enter the customer's information, add the items they purchased, and the tool will automatically generate a detailed receipt for you to print or email to your customer.

5. Are there any benefits to using itemized or write-in sales receipts?

Yes, there are several benefits to using itemized or write-in sales receipts. It provides a clear and organized record of the transaction for both you and your customer. It also allows for easier returns or exchanges, as the customer can refer to the receipt for the exact items they purchased. Additionally, it can help with tracking inventory and sales for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • ChefVicki