• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find an Easy Clean Iso Round Brush in Canada?

In summary, the "Iso Round Easy Clean Brush" is a kitchen tool made of food-grade silicone that is used for cleaning round and curved surfaces. It is dishwasher safe and can be used on non-stick surfaces without causing damage. It can be stored by hanging it or in a utensil drawer or container.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
ANYONE???????? I know Cananda sold them longer than us. I need 2 if possible. THanks MIchelle

No One????????????

I know someone posted to me they might have 2 but maybe just one. Did you ever find them? I am trying to find your email address. THanks Michelle

I found one anyone else have one? Thanks

What is the "Iso Round Easy Clean Brush" used for?

The "Iso Round Easy Clean Brush" is a kitchen tool used for cleaning round and curved surfaces, such as the inside of jars, bottles, and other containers.

Is the "Iso Round Easy Clean Brush" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Round Easy Clean Brush" is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

What materials is the "Iso Round Easy Clean Brush" made of?

The "Iso Round Easy Clean Brush" is made of durable, food-grade silicone that is heat-resistant and non-toxic.

Can the "Iso Round Easy Clean Brush" be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the "Iso Round Easy Clean Brush" is safe to use on non-stick surfaces without causing any scratches or damage.

How do I store the "Iso Round Easy Clean Brush"?

The "Iso Round Easy Clean Brush" has a hook on the end for easy hanging and storage. It can also be stored in a utensil drawer or container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Samantha
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jillian7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sylvia Fry
  • agw