• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

K's Chilzanne Round Cover: Where Can I Find One?

In summary, the Iso: Round Chilzanne Cover is a silicone kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef for keeping food warm or cold. It is dishwasher safe and can be hand washed with warm, soapy water. However, it is not microwave safe and should only be used for covering bowls or dishes. It has a diameter of 16 inches and can stretch to fit different sizes of bowls or dishes.
PC Diva
I am looking for the Older Chilzanne Round Cover. NOt for the Bowls but for the older round one. Anyone happen to have one?

:chef: Thanks,

Ginger K
[email protected]

Thank you so very much!

:chef:
Ginger

Related to K's Chilzanne Round Cover: Where Can I Find One?

What is the Iso: Round Chilzanne Cover?

The Iso: Round Chilzanne Cover is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef that is used to keep food warm or cold. It is made of durable silicone and has a unique shape that fits perfectly over round bowls or dishes.

How do I use the Iso: Round Chilzanne Cover?

To use the Iso: Round Chilzanne Cover, simply place it over your round bowl or dish. The cover will create an air-tight seal to keep food at the desired temperature. To remove the cover, gently lift one of the tabs on the edge.

Is the Iso: Round Chilzanne Cover dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Round Chilzanne Cover is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water if desired.

Can I use the Iso: Round Chilzanne Cover in the microwave?

No, the Iso: Round Chilzanne Cover is not microwave safe. It is designed to be used for keeping food warm or cold, and should not be used for cooking or reheating food in the microwave.

What is the size of the Iso: Round Chilzanne Cover?

The Iso: Round Chilzanne Cover is 16 inches in diameter, making it a perfect fit for most standard round bowls or dishes. It is also designed to stretch slightly, providing a snug fit over varying sizes of bowls or dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • Hunter