• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find a Rockcrok Small Grill Stone (#3158)?

Cynthia Shugart
I am in search of a recently dropped item, the RockCrok Small Grill stone (#3158). A customer asked me if I could find her one and I am going above and beyond to try and do so. Shipping to 15644.Thanks in Advance.
- Cyn

And FOUND. :) Thank you

What is the ISO Rockcrok Small Grill Stone made of?

The ISO Rockcrok Small Grill Stone is made of durable stoneware, perfect for grilling meats, vegetables, and even desserts.

How do I use the ISO Rockcrok Small Grill Stone?

To use the ISO Rockcrok Small Grill Stone, simply preheat it on your grill for about 10 minutes. Then, place your food on the stone and cook as desired. The stone's heat retention and distribution will ensure even cooking and delicious results.

Can the ISO Rockcrok Small Grill Stone be used in the oven?

Yes, the ISO Rockcrok Small Grill Stone is oven-safe up to 450°F. It can be used in the oven for baking, roasting, and even broiling.

How do I clean the ISO Rockcrok Small Grill Stone?

To clean the ISO Rockcrok Small Grill Stone, allow it to cool completely before washing it with warm, soapy water. For tough, stuck-on food, you can also use a nylon scrubber or scraper. Avoid using metal utensils on the stone to prevent scratching.

Does the ISO Rockcrok Small Grill Stone come with a warranty?

Yes, the ISO Rockcrok Small Grill Stone comes with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues with the stone, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Annette
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Gypsy Rose