• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Lid for Exec 8 Qt Stock Pot

In summary, The Iso Lid is a specially designed lid for the Exec 8 Qt Stock Pot from Pampered Chef. It creates a tight seal to trap heat and steam for more efficient cooking. It is not recommended to use on other pots or cookware, and it can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The lid is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer lasting use. To care for the Iso Lid, avoid using sharp objects or utensils on it and do not expose it to direct heat sources.
Countrykitchenmichelle
How can I get the executive 10" lid for this? I don't see it on the replacement list and I can't find it sold separately.

Any advice?

Countrykitchenmichelle said:
How can I get the executive 10" lid for this? I don't see it on the replacement list and I can't find it sold separately.

Any advice?
Email PC suggesting it as a replacement or new product. If enough of us do this they are more likely to make it available.

Or call them and they might be able to sell you one. I had this happen with some Gen II cookware when it was still available. The lid wasn't on the replacement parts list but when I called they made it available for my customer.

1. How do I properly use the Iso Lid for the Exec 8 Qt Stock Pot?

The Iso Lid is designed to create a tight seal on the Exec 8 Qt Stock Pot, allowing for a more efficient cooking process. To use, simply place the lid on top of the pot and twist it until you feel it lock into place. This will create a vacuum seal that helps to trap heat and steam inside the pot.

2. Can the Iso Lid be used on other pots or cookware?

No, the Iso Lid is specifically designed to fit the Exec 8 Qt Stock Pot from Pampered Chef. It may not fit properly on other pots or cookware, which can affect its performance and effectiveness.

3. Is the Iso Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting use.

4. What is the maximum temperature the Iso Lid can withstand?

The Iso Lid is heat resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it safe for use in the oven or on the stovetop.

5. How do I clean and care for the Iso Lid?

The Iso Lid is made of high-quality silicone and can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap. It is also safe to use in the dishwasher. To prolong its lifespan, avoid using sharp objects or utensils on the lid and do not expose it to direct heat sources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Dnisew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • jbondr