• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Leadership Gift/Sports Bottle

In summary, the conversation is about a lost water bottle with a straw that was given out as a gift at a conference. Multiple participants express interest in finding a replacement, with one person mentioning a similar item for sale on a website. Another person mentions having two bottles but not being able to find them. The original poster continues to bump up the post in hopes of finding a replacement. Eventually, someone decides to keep their bottle and the original poster expresses admiration for the water bottle.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I lost mine!!!:eek: :( :eek: k

I LOVED that thing because it had a straw! If anyone who went to Leadership in Dallas has one that you wouldn't mind parting with...I'M INTERESTED!!

Shipping to 78108
Cibolo, TX

Me too! I lost mine at National Conference. I was bogged down by my new saucepan and was distracted by sitting across the aisle from Don Funt.

So if there is a second extra out there, I'll take it!

Chef Kearns, if we're unsuccessful, I think there is a similar item for sale at www.flylady.net in the Fly Shop.

thanks for the fly lady tip. My mom wants one of those bottles and PC doesn't sell them. I would think they would sell them in the director store.

Ann R.

Thanks for that! Hopefully, I will find a PC one. I know alot of people were grumbling at the dinner because that was the gift. Where are all of those people NOW!!

I had two, one of my roommates didn't want it so I said I would take it. Let me make sure I still have both of them. Things have a way of going to work with hubby around here and not coming home!!

Thanks Abey! I forget to check here (I'm usually trolling in Chef's Louge) So if you post something and I don't respond right away just PM me.

just bumping this up! Still looking for a PC one.

I know I had one, but I can't seem to find it in my mess of PC stuff. If I do, I'll let you know! (I don't think I ever used it...)

Thanks Cat!!

Got it and have never used it.

Just bumping this. I PM'd Rosa!

Sorry Chef Kearns...never found it. Now that I'm thinking about it, I think I gave it to my director because I thought I'd never use it. Sorry about that. Hope you get one!

Thank you for checking Cat!

I forgot to look for mine sorry. I will try to do that today in between cleaning the house.

Okay, still looking. Not urgent, but I didn't want you to forget about it.

Bumping up again!

Sorry, I decided to keep mine.

I figured if you ever got a good look at it you would want it!! It is a great water bottle! If you change your mind, I'm still interested :)

1. What is the capacity of the Iso Leadership Gift/Sports Bottle?

The Iso Leadership Gift/Sports Bottle has a capacity of 20 ounces.

2. Is the bottle dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Leadership Gift/Sports Bottle is dishwasher safe and can be placed on the top rack for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use the bottle for both hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Iso Leadership Gift/Sports Bottle is designed to keep both hot and cold beverages at their desired temperature for longer periods of time.

4. Is the bottle leak-proof?

Yes, the Iso Leadership Gift/Sports Bottle features a screw-on lid with a silicone seal to prevent any leaks or spills.

5. Does the bottle come in different colors?

Currently, the Iso Leadership Gift/Sports Bottle is only available in one color - silver. However, we are always looking to expand our product selection in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ardipc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
Replies