• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Heavy Metal Pressure Canner?

In summary, the Iso Large Pressure Canner has a capacity of 12 quarts and is safe to use on all stovetops, including electric, gas, and induction. Its pressure settings can be adjusted to 5, 10, or 15 psi and it takes about 10-15 minutes to reach the desired pressure. However, it should not be used for water bath canning and proper canning methods should be followed for safety and quality of food.
chefcharity
I have been searching all over for a pressure canner to can my vegetables this year. If you know of anyone that has one they are not using, and would like to sell, please let me know. I am looking for an older one that is made of heavy metal. The new ones in the stores are a thin aluminum and not the same quality. I have been sharing one with my friend, but that is not working out all the convenient for us. So, I need my own.

Thanks for your help!

ps. tried ebay and craigslist.... keep getting out bid at the last minute. :-(

Hello! I have been in the same boat as you, searching for a good quality pressure canner. Have you tried checking out local thrift stores or garage sales? Sometimes you can find hidden gems there. Also, have you considered checking out Facebook marketplace or local buy/sell groups? I have seen some great deals on canners there. Good luck with your search!

Hi there!I completely understand your frustration in finding a heavy metal pressure canner. It can be tough to find the right one, especially with all the new ones on the market being made of lightweight aluminum.Have you tried checking out local thrift stores or antique shops? Sometimes you can find hidden gems there that are in great condition. Another option could be to ask around in local gardening or canning groups, as someone may have an older one they are willing to part with.If all else fails, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team at Pampered Chef. They may have some resources or suggestions for finding the perfect pressure canner for your needs.Best of luck in your search and happy canning!Sincerely,

1. What is the capacity of the Iso Large Pressure Canner?

The Iso Large Pressure Canner has a capacity of 12 quarts, making it perfect for canning large batches of food for meal prep or preserving your harvest.

2. Is the Iso Large Pressure Canner safe to use on all stovetops?

Yes, the Iso Large Pressure Canner is safe to use on all stovetops, including electric, gas, and induction. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. Can I adjust the pressure settings on the Iso Large Pressure Canner?

Yes, the pressure settings on the Iso Large Pressure Canner can be adjusted to either 5, 10, or 15 psi (pounds per square inch) depending on the type of food being canned.

4. How long does it take for the Iso Large Pressure Canner to reach the desired pressure?

The time it takes for the Iso Large Pressure Canner to reach the desired pressure depends on the type of stovetop and the amount of food being canned. On average, it takes about 10-15 minutes.

5. Can I use the Iso Large Pressure Canner for water bath canning?

No, the Iso Large Pressure Canner is specifically designed for pressure canning and should not be used for water bath canning. It is important to follow proper canning methods for safety and quality of food preservation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg