• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Mega Show Invitation?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Mega Show is coming soon and I am looking for 12 "Table Hosts" to party without the work. The Table Hosts will get to try the new products, eat yummy snacks, and raffle off prizes.
sandilou
Silver Member
I am looking for an invitation for a Mega Show. Does anyone have one they are willing to share?

TIA,
Sandi

Below is one I copied from my upline director's website. It didn't copy so well and the art work didn't copy, but you can at least get an idea.

WANTED: TABLE HOSTS!

Pampered Chef Mega Bingo Party is coming soon and I am looking for 12 “Table Hosts” to party without the work!

What a Table Host Does What a Table Host Gets
-Bring 10 friends to the Party -Your choice of tax free products*
-Bring 1 finger food to share -50% off items*
-Collect any outside orders -60% off Monthly Host Special*
-Give her friends their products -Unlimited discount*
-Free shipping
-10% off for 1 year
-Table Host Gift
-Host ONLY Raffle Prizes

What you will enjoy What you will not miss
-Bingo with cool prizes -Frantically cleaning your house
-See all NEW Spring Products -Racing home after work
-Quarter Mania Game -Making extra food
-Yummy snacks and Brownies -After party clean up, dishes, etc…
-Raffles throughout the night -Sending out hubby & kids
-Girls night out!

First Come, First Serve!

$15 nonrefundable Table Host Fee holds your spot!

I love this -- thank you. We can still use this, but I was thinking more of invitations to send the guests once we get the addresses from our hosts. Anyone have anything along that line?

TIA,
Sandi

I don't think you really need to go too far outside the box when having the mega show hosts inviting their friends. Here's one I did (just remembered!):

COME TASTE THE FUN!
I’m hosting a different kind of
Pampered Chef Cooking Show and I want you to come!
We’ll have lots of fun, games and prizes.
And, we’ll get to try the great kitchen tools.
Then we eat, shop, and chat!

Host: xxx
Date: July 11th Time: 6:45 pm
150 Wingate Drive
Winchester, VA 22601

RSVP: phone # or
email

You can preview the current catalog at my consultant’s website: Page Not Found

If we all wear purple, we may win a prize. Go Purple!
Due to the location of my show, this is an ADULTS ONLY party.

Each host had a "color". Her invites were printed on that color paper, then the tables were decorated with that color. The group that wore the most of their "team color" each got a prize (season's best, past edition). That made the invites about 0.06 each-b&w on colored paper.

Perfect! Thank you!!

Sandi

1. What is an Iso Invitation for a Mega Show?

An Iso Invitation for a Mega Show is a special invitation that allows you to host a virtual Pampered Chef party with your friends and family. It is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having fun and learning about new recipes and cooking techniques.

2. How do I get an Iso Invitation for a Mega Show?

If you are interested in hosting an Iso Invitation for a Mega Show, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to request one. They will provide you with all the necessary information and help you get started with your virtual party.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an Iso Invitation for a Mega Show?

Hosting an Iso Invitation for a Mega Show comes with many benefits. You will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and learn new recipes and cooking techniques from a Pampered Chef expert.

4. Do I need any special equipment to host an Iso Invitation for a Mega Show?

No, you do not need any special equipment to host an Iso Invitation for a Mega Show. All you need is a computer or smartphone with an internet connection to join the virtual party and interact with your friends and family.

5. Can I invite guests from different locations to my Iso Invitation for a Mega Show?

Yes, you can invite guests from different locations to your Iso Invitation for a Mega Show. The virtual format allows you to connect with friends and family from anywhere, making it a convenient and inclusive way to host a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedhicks
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies