• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - "I Can't Cook" Product Suggestions

In summary, the person said that they have a few single friends that either can't or won't cook, and they've had a few guests recently that say the same thing. They also mentioned that if anyone has a flyer or a list of items they would suggest to the eat out, leftovers, microwave crowd, please post them. They also said that they found a flyer that they like, and that it has ideas for people that don't cook. They also said that they love the ideas given above, and that they are looking forward to trying out some of them. Finally, they said that someone should update the flyers.
Pampered_Marcia
So I've got a few single friends that either can't or won't cook, and I've had a few guests recently that say the same thing (so why are they at a Pampered Chef show? hmm...)

If anyone has a flyer or a list of items they would suggest to the eat out, leftovers, microwave crowd, please post them!

I don't have a flyer but I can get a few off the top of my head...

The fluted stone for micro cakes
the small batter bowl for making canned soups (storage too!)
small bar pan for reheating in a toaster oven
small round stone for cooking tiny freezer pizza's
micro cookers for heating/thawing anything!

Here are a few dorm "lists" ideas that would probably work for people that don't cook also. The lists are out-of-date so you'll need to modify them to have current products. I got these off of this group, these are not files I created so credit goes to the original author.

Edited to add: I've modified the files a little bit. I also noticed that the files were pretty much the same so I've deleted one set. The product information does need to be updated with new pricing and to make sure that there are no discontinued products listed (I'm sure there are some).

Edited Again: I've put in april & may specials as well as removed discontinued products and updated the prices to be current.

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival Guide.doc
    662.5 KB · Views: 429
  • Dorm Room Survival Guide_pdf.pdf
    153.4 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
here you go....I found it for you! I love this flyer because I get that excuse a lot!

Attachments

• But I don't cook!.doc
    21 KB · Views: 477
That flyer is great. I've made one change to it - removed the coffee information since we no longer sell it. As always here is the updated flyer in word & pdf.

Attachments

• But I don't cook!.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 482
  • But I don't cook!.pdf
    78.2 KB · Views: 316
I do the incredible 30 minute chicken in the DCB in the microwave and call it the "Too Chicken to cook?" show. :)

These are all awesome! Thank you so much! :D

Update: My friend that can't cook just ordered over $100 in products!
He fell in love with the SA bowls and dips, and the small round stone!

Last edited:
Welcome Marcia to the posting side!

Don't forget to take off the oven pad. You could put the Hot Pad/Trivet in it's place and just list that it is also a jar opener.

pamperedharriet said:
Don't forget to take off the oven pad. You could put the Hot Pad/Trivet in it's place and just list that it is also a jar opener.

Or just change the Oven Pad to Oven Mitt:D

I'd also add the Round Stone -- Round Stone – Cook frozen pizza or reheat your leftovers. Also great for delivery pizza (pop it in the oven when you call in the order and slide the pizza out of the box and onto the stone to keep it warm and get rid of the cardboard soggies)

thanks for the flyer!

Ice Cream dipper!!
Can opener!!

Do they reheat? STONES
Do they entertain or decorate? SIMPLE ADDITIONS
Quick Stir Pitchers!
I love the ideas given above!

I'm loving all of these ideas :D !!! I can't wait for my show Wednesday night to try them out.

Can someone take the time to update these flyers???

Question

How do someone go about putting these at a College/University???

I could print just a few, give coupons for 10 or 15% off with them and tell them to spread the news

~

I've wanted to jumpt on the college bandwagon too, but not sure where to begin. Anybody out there with any suggestions??

Whenever I hear this, I say...GREAT...then you need.... I then list off a few of the obvious things. The first time I actually heard this, she bought about $100 worth of products! It's funny, but those are the people that could use more stuff. I also tell them, that was me, but now that I have all of the fun tools, I love to cook (or at least play at it). Thanks for the flyer. I'll be using it today.

Related to Iso - "I Can't Cook" Product Suggestions

1. What are some simple and easy-to-use products for someone who can't cook?

The Pampered Chef Micro-Cooker and Quick Cooker are both great options for those who are new to cooking or lack experience. These products make it easy to cook meals quickly and efficiently without much prior knowledge or skill.

2. Are there any products specifically designed for people with limited cooking abilities?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker is a versatile and user-friendly product that is perfect for those who are new to cooking or have limited abilities. It has pre-programmed settings and simple controls to make meal preparation a breeze.

3. Can you recommend any products that can help me improve my cooking skills?

The Pampered Chef Non-Stick Cookware set is a great choice for those looking to improve their cooking skills. The non-stick surface and even heat distribution make it easier to cook food without burning or sticking, which can be a common issue for beginners.

4. What are some budget-friendly options for someone who can't cook?

The Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop and Mix 'N Scraper are both affordable and essential tools for anyone who struggles with cooking. These products make it easier to mix, chop, and scrape ingredients, which is often a challenge for those new to cooking.

5. Are there any products that can help me save time in the kitchen?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Quick Slice is a time-saving tool that can help you quickly and easily chop, dice, and slice ingredients for meals. It's perfect for beginners who want to speed up their cooking process and become more efficient in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RebekahB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Gypsy Rose