• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cranberry and Sage Table Runner

In summary, the Iso Cranberry and Sage Table Runner is a durable and easy to clean table runner made of 100% cotton. It measures 14" x 90" and is suitable for most standard dining tables. It is also machine washable and heat resistant, making it a practical choice for protecting your table. Currently, it is only available in the cranberry and sage color combination, but new colors may be added in the future.
bridedream
Ackkk! I have a customer who wanted to put this outlet item on her order. I was going to order it for her and now it's gone. Anybody have one?

I don't have a runner, but I do have 4 Cranberry/Sage placemats and napkins NIP. Previous buyer didn't follow through :(

Watch the outlet closely. That has been on and off so many times in the past couple of years. It will probably be back on the outlet again.

1. What is the material of the Iso Cranberry and Sage Table Runner?

The Iso Cranberry and Sage Table Runner is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean.

2. What are the dimensions of the Iso Cranberry and Sage Table Runner?

The Iso Cranberry and Sage Table Runner measures 14" x 90", making it suitable for most standard dining tables.

3. Can the Iso Cranberry and Sage Table Runner be machine washed?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry and Sage Table Runner is machine washable and should be washed in cold water on a gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low or hang to dry.

4. Is the Iso Cranberry and Sage Table Runner heat resistant?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry and Sage Table Runner is heat resistant and can be used to protect your table from hot dishes and serving plates.

5. Does the Iso Cranberry and Sage Table Runner come in other colors?

At this time, the Iso Cranberry and Sage Table Runner is only available in the cranberry and sage color combination. However, we are always adding new products and colors to our collection, so be sure to check back for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Ryan