• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Cookie Mold Racks for Shipping to 67669 and Canada – Victoria's Picks

In summary, a cookie mold rack is a tray used for baking cookies in different shapes, with multiple slots to hold various molds and evenly distribute heat. It is suitable for shipping, made from durable materials, and can be shipped to the US and Canada. It is versatile and can be used with different types of cookie dough, chosen by Victoria based on quality, durability, and customer feedback.
VictoriaH
Gold Member
I am looking for Cookie Mold Racks. These would be shipping to 67669Also looking for Canada cookie moldThank you!
Victoria
[email protected]

Did you check FB Kitchen Swap & Sell group? Or try EBay, I see molds all the time.

Did you find the cookie mold racks or are you still interested? I have two.

Hi! How much are you asking? (Shipping to 67669). My email is: [email protected] if you would just like to email me the info that would be great. Thanks!

1. What is a cookie mold rack and how does it work?

A cookie mold rack is a specialized tray that is used for baking cookies in different shapes. It typically has multiple slots to hold various cookie molds at once, allowing you to bake multiple cookies at the same time. The rack helps to evenly distribute heat and ensures that the cookies maintain their shape while baking.

2. Are these cookie mold racks suitable for shipping?

Yes, our cookie mold racks are specifically designed for shipping and can withstand the rigors of transit. They are made from durable materials and are securely packaged to prevent any damage during shipping.

3. Do you offer shipping to 67669 and Canada?

Yes, we offer shipping to the United States (including zip code 67669) and Canada. Our cookie mold racks can be shipped to any location within these countries.

4. Can I use these cookie mold racks with any type of cookie dough?

Our cookie mold racks are versatile and can be used with various types of cookie dough, such as sugar cookie dough, shortbread dough, gingerbread dough, and more. However, we recommend checking the compatibility of your specific cookie dough with the mold rack before use.

5. How did Victoria choose the cookie mold racks for this collection?

Victoria is a seasoned baker and has personally tested and selected these cookie mold racks based on their quality, durability, and performance. She has also considered customer reviews and feedback to ensure that these racks meet the needs of our clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
XoloMom
  • Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Kathyb3innc