• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Batter Bowls W/ Pink Lids

In summary, the pink lids on the batter bowls serve multiple purposes such as covering and storing batter, transporting it, or using it as a splatter guard. The batter bowls are microwave-safe, but the pink lids should be removed before heating. They can also be used for hot liquids, but it is best to let the liquid cool down before pouring it in. The pink lids are dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended. The batter bowls have a capacity of 2 quarts, making them great for mixing large batches of batter or dough.
Kristin Radunz
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for another set of batter bowls with pink lids. She got one set, but she is looking for another set. Pink is VERY important to her! If anyone has any to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

I have both unopened and would sell them.

How much would you like (including shipping)?

I have a set I would sell for $45.00 plus shipping

I would sell them for what the actual cost of the two bowls plus shipping costs. If you want me to check what shipping would be you can send me your zipcode. Feel free to private message me if you would like.

Thanks everyone! I found someone who doesn't want theirs and will sell them for $11.40. I appreciate everyone's help though!!!

1. What is the purpose of the pink lids on the batter bowls?

The pink lids on the batter bowls serve multiple purposes. They can be used to cover and store the batter in the fridge, transport the batter to a different location, or used as a splatter guard while mixing ingredients.

2. Are the batter bowls microwave-safe?

Yes, the batter bowls are microwave-safe. However, the pink lids are not microwave-safe and should be removed before heating the batter.

3. Can the batter bowls be used for hot liquids?

Yes, the batter bowls are made with heat-resistant material and can be used for hot liquids. However, it is recommended to let the liquid cool down a bit before pouring it into the bowl to avoid any potential cracking.

4. Are the pink lids dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the pink lids are dishwasher-safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan and prevent any potential warping.

5. What is the capacity of the batter bowls?

The batter bowls have a capacity of 2 quarts, making them perfect for mixing large batches of batter or dough for baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefrebekah
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bergieks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock