• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 2006, 2007 and 2008 Rufth Trivets

In summary, Iso 2006, 2007, and 2008 Rufth Trivets are heat-resistant kitchen tools made of durable silicone that can withstand temperatures up to 482 degrees Fahrenheit. They are safe to use in the oven and can also provide a sturdy grip for opening jars. These trivets are easy to clean, stain-resistant, and can also be used as a makeshift potholder. However, caution should be taken when using them for this purpose.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I need all three of these trivets for a customer. I am looking for ones not used. Please let me know if you have one or all of these you would like to sell.

Shelly
Jeanie's husband was killed in a car accident this week. so you probably won't hear from her for awhile.
sorry

I know she emailed me, how horrible for her. I told her to not even give it a second thought. Bless her heart!

1. What are Iso 2006, 2007, and 2008 Rufth Trivets?

Iso 2006, 2007, and 2008 Rufth Trivets are heat-resistant kitchen tools designed to protect countertops and tables from hot pots, pans, and dishes. They are made of durable silicone and feature a unique design that can withstand temperatures up to 482 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Are these trivets safe to use in the oven?

Yes, these trivets are safe to use in the oven. They can withstand temperatures up to 482 degrees Fahrenheit, making them perfect for placing hot dishes or pans directly from the oven onto your countertop or table.

3. Can I use these trivets to open jars?

While these trivets are not specifically designed for opening jars, they can provide a sturdy grip on slippery jar lids and make it easier to open them. Just be sure to use caution and not apply too much force when using the trivet for this purpose.

4. How do I clean these trivets?

These trivets can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning. They are also stain-resistant and will not absorb odors, making them easy to maintain and keep looking like new.

5. Can I use these trivets as potholders?

While these trivets are not specifically designed for use as potholders, they can provide some protection from heat when handling hot dishes or pans. However, it is always best to use caution and not hold onto hot items for an extended period of time with the trivet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • dbldip21
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • DebinIA