• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Trivets: Shop Past Years' Treasures - 98409

In summary, a vintage trivet is a decorative kitchen tool used to protect surfaces from hot dishes. They are unique due to their intricate designs and sense of nostalgia. To use them, simply place them under hot dishes or pans. While they are still functional, caution should be taken with older trivets. They can be found at various places such as antique stores and online marketplaces.
PCDani
Hi , I have a customer who is looking for the Past years Trivets... not just last year... My zip is 98409 if you would like to let me know shipping also ... Thanks again ...

Just to let you know the current one is only the 3rd in the series. There are only two before it. I'll get you a shipping price as soon as I can.

I have one of last years if you still need it. $10 plus the cost of shipping. $4.80 for shipping. I have paypal or you can send me a check

Related to Vintage Trivets: Shop Past Years' Treasures - 98409

What is a vintage trivet?

A vintage trivet is a decorative kitchen tool used to protect countertops and tables from hot dishes. It typically has a flat surface with raised edges and may be made of metal, ceramic, or other materials.

What makes vintage trivets unique?

Vintage trivets are unique because they were made in past years and often have intricate designs or patterns that are no longer commonly seen in modern trivets. They also have a sense of nostalgia and can add a charming touch to any kitchen.

How do I use a vintage trivet?

To use a vintage trivet, simply place it on a flat surface and set your hot dish or pan on top of it. The raised edges will protect the surface from heat, preventing damage. Some trivets may also have attached handles for easy lifting.

Are vintage trivets still functional?

Yes, vintage trivets are still functional and can be used for their intended purpose of protecting surfaces from heat. However, it is important to note that some older trivets may not be as heat-resistant as modern ones, so it is best to use them with caution and avoid placing extremely hot dishes on them.

Where can I find vintage trivets?

You can find vintage trivets at antique stores, flea markets, online marketplaces, and through Pampered Chef's "Vintage Trivets: Shop Past Years' Treasures" collection. These trivets may be from a variety of past years and offer a unique addition to your kitchen collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLAM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
peortega
  • susanr613
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathy Huffstatler
  • frozenchef