• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 2006 and 2007 Rufth Trivets

In summary, Iso: 2006 and 2007 Rufth Trivets are heat-resistant silicone mats designed for protecting surfaces from hot items. They can be used in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. They are easy to clean and have multiple uses, such as jar openers and coasters. Compared to traditional trivets, they are made of silicone, making them heat-resistant, non-slip, and easy to store.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I want to give a friend of mine a collection of PC trivets for Xmas. Anyone have these?

I have a 2007. $15 includes shipping. I take paypal or you can mail me a check. Coming from Utah. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I can get it in the Mail tomorrow. I only mail on weekends because I work during the day and can't get to the post office during the week.

I have a 2007 as well - PM me if you want it -

Related to Iso: 2006 and 2007 Rufth Trivets

1. What exactly are Iso: 2006 and 2007 Rufth Trivets?

Iso: 2006 and 2007 Rufth Trivets are heat-resistant silicone mats designed to protect countertops and tables from hot pots, pans, and dishes. They are also great for holding hot items while cooking or baking.

2. Are these trivets safe to use in the oven?

Yes, these trivets are safe to use in the oven up to 450°F (232°C). They can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.

3. How do I clean these trivets?

Cleaning the Iso: 2006 and 2007 Rufth Trivets is simple and easy. Just wash them with warm soapy water or place them in the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning.

4. Can these trivets be used for other purposes besides protecting surfaces from heat?

Yes, these versatile trivets can also be used as jar openers, spoon rests, or even as decorative coasters for drinks.

5. What makes these trivets better than traditional ones?

Iso: 2006 and 2007 Rufth Trivets are made of silicone, which is heat-resistant, non-slip, and easy to clean. They are also flexible and can be easily stored in a drawer or rolled up for compact storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dragonflyz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AmieCream
  • Mystik
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda