• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for last season's trivets? PM me for details!

In summary, the Iso 2 2007 Rufth Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool designed to protect countertops and tables from hot dishes. It can also be used as a base for mixing and serving bowls. It measures 8 inches in diameter and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. It is not safe for use in the oven and each set includes two trivets that can be stacked for storage.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a new recruit looking for 2 of last season's trivets. Please PM me so I don't have to keep track of this thread.

Oops, I lied! I need 2006 trivets, the first year. It's the heart shaped one.

I have 2 of the 2007 trivets if anyone wants them $10 each plus S&H

Related to Looking for last season's trivets? PM me for details!

1. What is the purpose of the Iso 2 2007 Rufth Trivet?

The Iso 2 2007 Rufth Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool that is designed to protect your countertops and tables from hot dishes and pans. It can also be used as a stable base for mixing and serving bowls.

2. What are the dimensions of the Iso 2 2007 Rufth Trivet?

The Iso 2 2007 Rufth Trivet measures 8 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for most pots, pans, and bowls.

3. Is the Iso 2 2007 Rufth Trivet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 2 2007 Rufth Trivet is safe to be washed in the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can the Iso 2 2007 Rufth Trivet be used in the oven?

No, the Iso 2 2007 Rufth Trivet is not safe for use in the oven. It is designed to be used as a surface protector, not as a cooking tool.

5. How many pieces are included in one set of Iso 2 2007 Rufth Trivets?

Each set of Iso 2 2007 Rufth Trivets comes with two trivets, so you can have one for each side of the table or counter. They also stack together for easy storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
cat
  • Janice Stroud
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies