• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 2 Stainless Double Balloon Whisks

In summary, the two whisks included in this set are 10 inches and 12 inches in length. They are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used for hot foods as they are heat-resistant. The wires of the whisks are flexible and can be manipulated to fit different bowl sizes and shapes. Additionally, these whisks come with a limited lifetime warranty for guaranteed quality and durability.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Would any one be able to help me out? I am looking for 2 Stainless Double Balloon Whisks - one for a friend and one for myself. I finally got the Cooking for Two or More cookbook and have the recipes suggest its use. I know I could probably get away with using a regular one, but I'd still like the Double Balloon one.

I have one - it's only been used once or twice.

How much would you want for it?

Here we are almost in May and I never realized it wasn't in the catalog !

Aimee - I have one too that I kept in my TTA - its in a draw now and never used - let me know if you want it and for how much - pm me!

I have one to, out of the package, never used, only took to shows. $10 plus the cost of shipping.

1. What are the sizes of the two whisks included in the set?

The two whisks included in this set are 10 inches and 12 inches in length.

2. Are these whisks dishwasher safe?

Yes, these whisks are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can these whisks be used for hot foods?

Yes, these whisks are heat-resistant and can be used for hot foods.

4. Are the wires of the whisks flexible?

Yes, the wires of these whisks are flexible and can easily be manipulated to fit different bowl sizes and shapes.

5. Do these whisks come with a warranty?

Yes, these whisks come with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring their quality and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Chefjaimie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jode7227
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies