• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Stainless Steel Grill: Before & After with Stainless Cleaner

In summary, to clean a stainless steel grill, remove debris with a grill brush and use a stainless steel cleaner. Avoid using regular household cleaner, and clean the grill after each use for best results. A wire brush can be used, but be gentle and clean in the direction of the grain. To restore shine, use a stainless steel cleaner and polish in the direction of the grain.
pamperedbecky
Just another use for this.... I just used my Stainless Cleaner on my stainless steel grill (the outside, not the grates) and made it look all new and sparkly!! I should have taken before and after pics. I still have the original two bottles I earned for free when it came out (one as a Director and one thru the SAT) and one bottle was starting to look quite gunky, so I thought I'd just use the rest of it to do that project. I'm going to see if my husband notices next time we grill out! (IF he's the one manning the grill - somehow that's now become mainly my duty, probably because I did it ONCE! Lol).:approve:

You go girl! :D

Think it works on the cutlery? Many of my forged cutlery pieces have rust-like spots on them. Not sure if its my water or what but they don't look professional by any means.

Yes, I've used it on the Forged Cutlery. I put a dab on, rub it with a paper towel & then rinse within 10-15 seconds. Don't let it set, it will turn dull looking. (Hubby proved that theory for me.)

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you had a successful experience using our Stainless Cleaner on your grill. It's always satisfying to see the difference it can make on stainless steel surfaces. It's great that you were able to use up the last of your free bottles and get some extra use out of them. I hope your husband notices the sparkling grill next time you use it! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Happy grilling!

1. How do I clean my stainless steel grill?

To clean your stainless steel grill, start by removing any excess debris or food particles with a grill brush. Then, use a stainless steel cleaner specifically designed for grills. Apply the cleaner to a soft cloth and wipe down the grill in the direction of the grain. Rinse off the cleaner with water and dry with a clean cloth.

2. Can I use regular household cleaner on my stainless steel grill?

No, it is not recommended to use regular household cleaner on your stainless steel grill. These cleaners can be abrasive and damage the surface of the grill. It is important to use a cleaner specifically designed for stainless steel grills to avoid any damage.

3. How often should I clean my stainless steel grill?

It is recommended to clean your stainless steel grill after each use. This will prevent any buildup of grease or food particles, which can be harder to remove if left for an extended period of time. Regular cleaning will also help maintain the appearance and longevity of your grill.

4. Can I use a wire brush to clean my stainless steel grill?

Yes, a wire brush can be used to clean your stainless steel grill. However, be sure to use a soft-bristled brush and avoid excessive scrubbing, as this can scratch the surface of the grill. It is also important to clean in the direction of the grain to avoid any damage.

5. How can I restore the shine to my stainless steel grill?

To restore the shine to your stainless steel grill, use a stainless steel cleaner and polish. Apply the cleaner to a soft cloth and buff the surface of the grill in the direction of the grain. This will help remove any dullness or discoloration and leave your grill looking shiny and new again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcont
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamela
  • BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • finley1991