• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Worth It Due to the Date?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of placing an ad in a holiday shopping guide in three different newspapers. The deadline for orders is December 14th and the ad will cost $56.80. There is some concern about being able to fulfill orders in time for Christmas, but it is suggested to still go for it and focus on gaining exposure for the business. The conversation also touches on the possibility of having a link to the consultant's website on the newspaper's website and whether this is allowed by the company. In the end, it is recommended to go ahead with the ad and focus on the potential for future orders.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Below is an email from my friend who is a marketing person at my hometown newspaper - highlighting ad that I could place in a holiday shopping guide that is coming out. NOTE - the dates. Would it be worth it? We are supposed to have orders in by Dec 14 to assure Christmas delivery. I would simply be doing a business card sized add directing people to order directly from my website. Not anything to do with bookings. If I do this - what should I say - simpler the better and how do I handle the shipping matter......

Last Minute Gift Guide
Deadline: December 1st Prints: December 8th Inserts: December 15th
Sun Journal, December 14th Havelock News and December 16th Penny Saver
This will cost $56.80. The tab will be online until after Christmas as
well.
The tab will insert into 3 Papers. The ad is in black and white. Let me
know if this is something that you would like to do.
The price I gave you is for a business card size ad. Have a great night.

Personally I would skip it. You probably won't be able to have orders in by Christmas. That's my opinion though.

I would ask her if you can just do the first one at a discounted price. As far as getting in orders, a customer can submit an online order until the 23rd and receive it by Christmas.

I say "Go for it". The website will tell them the options for delivery (shipping charges) so there won't be any surprises there. Also, even though the home office gives the cut off date for guaranteed delivery, it has been my experience (7 years) that orders placed after that date still ship before Christmas and individual orders ship quickly anyway. If you can afford it, do it....or send me the info and I'll do it :)

HaHa - GeorgiaPeach, you're funny. I guess I'm leaning towards doing it just because it gets in 3 different papers and thats exposure. This is my first real Christmas with PC (last year was SS3), so I needed to hear that about the ordering. I had a feeling that Dec 14 was probably just to be on the safe side and thanks for tellling me about the website options on delivery. Now - any ideas on what I should say? How should I word this? tks....

If "the tab will be online until after Christmas," will this get you in trouble with the home office for having a link to your web site from the newspaper's web site? (See related discussion.) Or does the message we received today about PWS mean we can now do things like that? (I hope so!)

Hey Jeanne - I thought about that too. I think if it is a "tab" from what I have seen on our newspapers website, it will just be an ad with a non-working link. I am checking tomorrow. But yes - I'm wondering the same thing about the email from PC. We were out to dinner tonight so I have not had a chance to read this discussion on the board.

Do it!I would do it! Even though you may have to explain that delivery for Christmas might not be an option, you are a consultant ALL YEAR ROUND! How great would it be for you to have a ton of orders for January!!! :)

Just my 2 cents... :)

1. Is this product still safe to use past its expiration date?

Yes, our products are designed to have a longer shelf life than the expiration date listed. As long as the product has been stored properly, it should still be safe to use.

2. Will using a product past its expiration date affect the quality of my food?

It depends on the product. Some products, like spices, may lose some of their flavor over time. However, most of our products are still safe to use and will not significantly affect the quality of your food.

3. Can I still return a product if it is past its expiration date?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee and will accept returns for any reason, including if the product is past its expiration date. We want our customers to be happy with their purchases.

4. How can I tell if a product is still good after the expiration date?

If the product has been stored properly and there are no visible signs of spoilage, such as mold or unusual smells, it is likely still safe to use. However, if you have any concerns, it is always best to err on the side of caution and dispose of the product.

5. Can I extend the expiration date of a product by freezing it?

No, freezing a product will not extend its expiration date. Once a product has passed its expiration date, it is best to dispose of it and purchase a new one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies