• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help Me Figure Out the "6 Month" Date

In summary, the consultant has six months remaining on their contract, but will lose their position at the end of February.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have a consultant/kit napper who signed on 8/10/10 (she has never submitted anything). Is her 6 month date the end of January or February? I'm sending her a Christmas card with a little note telling her it's not too late to get started and wanted to let her know by when she needs to do it. Thanks!

I looked back for the TWO kit nappers I had last spring but neither show up no matter what I do... I think it goes from full months so if she signed in August her first "month" would be September so 6 would be February. Directors get a notice on your CC of who is in their 2nd, 4th and 6th month of inactivity. If you aren't currently a director your upline should have that info for you.

The consultant also gets an email from HO about their pending loss of consultancy so you could say "You should have received notice from HO as to your deadline to submit" with whatever else you wanted to say.

Sorry I wasn't more help.

Thanks Beth.

I am still a Director and don't remember seeing any 4 month notification. I just pulled up the "Inacative Cunsultant" report and it gives a date of November and has her listed as "3 months of inactivity". So, I guess, going by that then this month would be month four and her end date would be February? I'll call Career Solutions tomorrow and get the final answer. Figuring out these deadlines can be so confusing!

Partial months (Aug) do not count.
Month 1 = Sept
Month 2 = Oct
Month 3 = Nov
Month 4 = Dec (would have been her kit enhancement month if she had been active Sept-Nov)
Month 5 = Jan
Month 6 = FebSo she has until the end of Feb. March 1 she will no longer be a consultant.

Oh, I know. Yeah, I looked at a recent notification and it was 3 month not 4. Yes, I would agree that if Nov was 3 months, then Feb would be her 6th month. It is confusing. With consultants who HAVE submitted it's easier to check by going to the tracker and looking at the year to date view how many months they haven't been active but I agree that a consultant who never submitted is harder to figure out.

Thanks Sheila and Beth - my thought is also by the end of Feb. But, since I'm sending her something in writing, I want to be darn sure I tell her the right date. I'll call HO tomorrow and let you know what they say.

You can also look at the "Inactive Since __/__" date on Consultant's Corner. 11/10 means 1 month of inactivity and that they need to submit in Dec or loose their career sales. 7/10 would mean that they have been inactive for 5 months and need to submit this month or loose their status. My bet is your girl's status says "9/10". ;)

Beth, you can choose a specific month in the year and see the status of your team at that time. So if you know someone dropped off at the end of Aug, you can select to view the month of Aug (or a month prior) and see them on the list. Their name is NOT clickable. Someone who dropped off at the end of Aug should show inactive since 3/10.

;)Of course it still doesn't hurt to check with corporate! :)

I was doing year at a glance and those who have dropped off don't show on that screen at all. Doing it by the month before their drop month does show them on it but I wanted a quick look at where they were.

Yes, I don't like that either. Even if it was a different color, I wish that we could see everyone we've had at any point in the year, all on one screen. Maybe some day we'll get that option.

Sheila said:
;)

Of course it still doesn't hurt to check with corporate! :)

Just checked with them - she has until the last day of Feb. Thanks ladies!

Make sure you remind her about the Kit Enhancement available to all consultants in April & let her know that she has to be active with at least $150 in sales for Jan, Feb & Mar (I probably wouldn't try to explain the Feb-Apr to a newbie) to qualify. That might be enough motivation to get her going! :D

Ok, so I searched for this thread again so I can keep on top of those who will soon be terminated. So, for someone who HAS submitted some sales and was active at one point, they would be completely dropped if they don't become active in that sixth full month, right? I don't know why this confuses me so much!

So, my consultant submitted at least $150 in Nov 2010. Nothing since, so the six full months would be:
Dec
Jan
Feb
Mar
April
May.

If she doesn't submit $150 by the end of May, she is dropped, right? She also needs to be active to receive a changeover kit, to place a sample order and to take advantage of Kit Enhancement in April, correct?

Just double checking my confused brain! Thanks!

pamperedbecky said:
Ok, so I searched for this thread again so I can keep on top of those who will soon be terminated. So, for someone who HAS submitted some sales and was active at one point, they would be completely dropped if they don't become active in that sixth full month, right? I don't know why this confuses me so much!So, my consultant submitted at least $150 in Nov 2010. Nothing since, so the six full months would be:
Dec
Jan
Feb
Mar
April
May.If she doesn't submit $150 by the end of May, she is dropped, right? She also needs to be active to receive a changeover kit, to place a sample order and to take advantage of Kit Enhancement in April, correct?Just double checking my confused brain! Thanks!
Yes to all of the above, except for the kit Enhancement....you have to be active for 3 of the last 4 months before the Kit Enhancement Month. Consultant Policy Guide pg 11

jwpamp said:
Yes to all of the above, except for the kit Enhancement....you have to be active for 3 of the last 4 months before the Kit Enhancement Month. Consultant Policy Guide pg 11

also - if she has PC$ and is inactive, she can only use them for paperwork. When she reactivates she can use them for personal order or samples. I learned this yesterday.

AND she can only order certain things on the supply order... just paperwork. No pantry items or sample items...

Thanks guys~ I'm going to send an email to all of mine who have been inactive since the end of last year and I'll include all these little tidbits. I WISH she had PC$ - that means she possibly had done more than one show! LOL. But that's good to know.

jwpamp said:

Actually it's stricter than that. You have to be active 3 consecutive months - J-F-M ~ OR ~ F-M-A.

I agree Becky, she has to submit at least $150 in any one month before the end of May to re-set the 6 month clock. If she doesn't, she'll need to re-sign a contract June 1 or later to start again.

She still has time for Kit Enhancement! But she has to do at least $150 in Feb, again in March & again early enough in April for it to hit P3 and let her do her KE order before the end of April. Sometimes, THAT alone can be enough motivation to get them going this year! ;)

1. When does the "6 month" date start?

The "6 month" date starts from the day you received your product or from the date of purchase, whichever is later.

2. Can I use my product after the "6 month" date?

Yes, you can still use your product after the "6 month" date. However, it is recommended to replace it after this date for optimal performance and safety.

3. How do I know when the "6 month" date is up?

The "6 month" date is usually printed on the product packaging or in the instruction manual. You can also check the date of purchase to determine when the 6 months will be up.

4. What should I do if my product breaks before the "6 month" date?

If your product breaks before the "6 month" date, you may be eligible for a replacement or refund. Contact customer service for assistance.

5. Is the "6 month" date the same for all Pampered Chef products?

No, the "6 month" date may vary for different products. Refer to the specific product's packaging or instruction manual for the correct expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • pc_momof3